News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Alright, no rush.

OOooh, It's Sunday. I hope some big sales are made today.

AYNWHO, coming soon:

Carnegie:
Baryonyx
Ankylosaurus
Tyrannosaurus
Oviraptor (old trimmed feathers version)
Dilophosaurus (only the standing one, though I have two sets of complete ones)

Chap mei:
Original brown Deinonychus
Squid
Mini Ichthyosaurus
Mini Carnotaurus(?)
Mini Plesiosaurus

Papo Pteranodon

Discovery Kids Scanopedia T.rex and Stegosaurus

Tagless all, but great shape. Very interesting, unique stuff, don't you think?

EmperorDinobot

I acquired a few more TLW Snap Jaw Velociraptors and a JPs2 Tanystropheus. Those seem to be ever popular.

EmperorDinobot

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: predino on September 13, 2014, 01:03:55 AM
What does the oviraptor look like?

image taken from different site as package is not here yet. Actually it is here but the fedex closed and I couldn't get it.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: predino on September 13, 2014, 02:19:42 AM
How much? I have the egg one.

Since it's retired (or obsolete), $14, free s/h as per usual. So you want that and the unknown red dino too?

EmperorDinobot

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

EmperorDinobot

Alright. Awesome. Kind of a tough week in sales so any sale is definitely refreshing :D

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoLord

Hey there,

Did you ever get my pm with a list of figures for a potential trade?

EmperorDinobot

Yes, sorry I did not respond sooner as the messaging system is kind of odd. I also sent you a reply ;)

EmperorDinobot

I'm not going to get new merch for the next month or so. Sales are slow and there's nothing of interest out there. Besides, school is around the corner!

Hynerpeton

any pre Dino's in that pile? :) i don't feel like digging through all of the items. :(
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

EmperorDinobot

Are there any specific predinos you lookin' for predino? I could track some down for you in the long run.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 17, 2014, 07:08:58 AM
Are there any specific predinos you lookin' for predino? I could track some down for you in the long run.

Yes. Let me look up the names of them and get back you. :)
Walking With Monsers:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: