News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Random Chinasaurs

Started by Takama, September 04, 2013, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok, im not sure if this should go here in the Toy lines section, but I thought I start a topic for all the random Chinasaurs that flood the world.

For those of you new to the Forum(I know there's a few of you) a chinasaur is basically a plastic Dinosaur figure that was just made for the sole purpose af being cheap and to be played with by children. Many of them take inspiration from either old Tail draggers or Jurassic Parks Hollywood dinos. The name Chinasaur comes from the fact that many of them come from the sweat shops of China,  though there are some that come from other places.

I collect Some Chinasaurs, and named there lines based on were I obtained them.
The following are ones that I like to call Festivalsaurs, because I get them whenever a local festival goes on and sells them.

Pachycephalasaurus

Euoplocephalus

Apatoesaurus

Deinonycus (Labeled Velociraptor)

Ceratosaurus

Triceratops

Spinosaurus

If you have some of these things, this is the place to show them off. (BTW I know there is an Ugly Ugly Dinos thread, but not all Chinasaurs are Ugly in my opinion)

docronnie

I believe any Chinasaur could already be named as to where they are manufactured.  I posted the link on the identification thread.

I'll repost my post here:

OK! You want to find out where all your dinos are manufactured?  I stumbled on this site and you will most probably find the manufacturer. Hahahaha!

I just found out where Chap Mei, Schleich, Takara have their dinos made. LOL!  :)

You will no longer name your dinos as Chinasaurs, because there is a manufacturer for sure.  I just found out my daughter's Parasaurolophus is made by Shenzen Dowell Manufacturing Co. Ltd. LOL!  :)

http://www.alibaba.com/promotion/promotion_toy-dinosaurs-promotion-list_16.html

Enjoy searching for your dinos .... be patient though... Hahahahaha!  ;D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.