News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

I remember seeing The Lost World JP and JP3.  I cant remember how old I was when I seen them.

Have you ever had to Spray bomb your house?

Krissy

No, but I helped a friend do hers once. It was exhausting and unpleasant.

Have you ever met one of your heroes?

Takama

no because hes a video game character that very few people have heard of. 

Klonoa

Have you ever heard of him before reading this?

Krissy

No, but he looks pretty cool.

Have you ever been so drunk that you blacked out?

Takama

no, I don't drink.

Have you ever got so high on Caffeine that you stayed up past 6 o clock in the morning just to walk to a restaurant and eat Breakfast?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

No.
Have you ever stayed up all night long and then taken a 10 a.m. flight across the nation?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Takama

No.  I stayed up all night While riding a train because sleeping in the chairs was very un-comfortable for my fat exterior.

I also stay up all night during a flight across the Atlantic.

Have you ever caught a Toad

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Yes.
Have you ever held a narwhal tusk? Or a rhino horn?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Zhuchengotyrant

Rhino horn at a zoological preserve

Have you ever said hi to a random stranger and then run off
-Zhuchengotyrant

FUTABA

Yep, that's my preferred method of initiating friendships.

Have you ever been sacked from a job?
I really really like blue things.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: FUTABA on March 14, 2014, 10:14:29 PM
Yep, that's my preferred method of initiating friendships.

Have you ever been sacked from a job?

No.
Have you ever gone skydiving?
-Peter Benchley

Takama

No I have not.

Have you ever done something painful(not harmful) to impress some friends?

I took on a dare to eat a packet of Crushed Pepper, it burned really band.

HD-man

Quote from: Takama on March 15, 2014, 04:41:19 AMHave you ever done something painful(not harmful) to impress some friends?

I took on a dare to eat a packet of Crushed Pepper, it burned really band.

Yes; 1st, in the movie theatre, I launched myself over the seats to catch the quarter that rolled under seats; Then, outside the movie theatre, I got excited & did 2 consecutive somersaults down a small hill.

Have you ever been stabbed (It doesn't matter w/what; In my case, it was a broken lightbulb)?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

ITdactyl

Quote from: HD-man on March 15, 2014, 03:29:32 PM

Yes; 1st, in the movie theatre, I launched myself over the seats to catch the quarter that rolled under seats; Then, outside the movie theatre, I got excited & did 2 consecutive somersaults down a small hill.

Have you ever been stabbed (It doesn't matter w/what; In my case, it was a broken lightbulb)?

Yes. A pencil. Grade-school.

Have you ever had chili oil/wasabi swabbed inside your nostrils?

Zhuchengotyrant

No....

Have you ever read the JP Novels(doesn't matter how many of the two)?
-Zhuchengotyrant

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Of course I have.  ;D
Have you ever flown a plane?
-Peter Benchley

Zhuchengotyrant

Nope

Have you ever read an Agatha Christie novel?
-Zhuchengotyrant

TJ_Terrorsaur

Hmmm I don't think I have.

Have you ever Played Five Nights at Freddy's?

Arul

Emm no i play battlefield or cod  :D

Have you ever seen a real ghost ? :-\

Quen

Yes, I have. It was headless and in the middle of a public space in broad daylight. My dad saw it, too, so I don't feel quite so crazy for having seen it, myself.

Have you ever pet or held a zoo animal?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: