News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpittersForEver

Yes, a few times (mostly Palm Beach).

Have you ever been shot with a paintball gun?

TJ_Terrorsaur

Nope, never.

Have you ever had to buy multiple copies of a movie because you "wore out" the previous one? (did that to my several of my movies as a child)

stargatedalek

not for any such good reason, but a couple because I forgot I already owned a copy :P

have you ever drank sake?

TJ_Terrorsaur

I have and I have to say I enjoyed it. I got some for my husband for his birthday and we both enjoyed it. It tasted very very clean.

Have you ever had calamari?

stargatedalek

Its one of my favorite foods, I prefer breaded the best

have you ever been attacked by a gull?

Arul

There is no wild gull in my country, but i think attack by a swan is will be more horrible...

Have you ever been attacked by a swan ?

stargatedalek

Yes, and it is indeed terrifying

have you ever made the choice to give something up for its own good?

TJ_Terrorsaur

I don't recall ever having to do that, so no.

Have you ever had tendonitis?

Arul

Emm when i was JHS i got a little fracture that caused by a ripped tendo, osgood schlater maybe i forget the spelling...the location is around my knee. its back to normal by itself but it need 4 years if i not forgot.

Have you ever repaint something but you make it worst ? I just do that with my TF collection...

TJ_Terrorsaur

When I was little I repainted parts of my Beast Wars Dragon, Megatron, now I feel bad for doing it because he's a really old toy.

Have you ever been chased by a Praying Mantis?

Arul

I love praying mantis i keep them as a pet when i was a kid, i fed them a cricket  :D so chased by praying mantis, i love when they chasing/flying into my body and sticking their "spike" in my shirt.

Have you ever love something for no reason ?

stargatedalek

not sure about "no reason", but coming up with a clear reason is definitely something I struggle with sometimes :P

have you ever owned an exotic pet?

triceratops83

Yes, I had a couple of Axalotls.

Have you ever been bitten by an amphibian?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

stargatedalek

now that I think about it, no, and I'm rather surprised by this considering how I used to handle them rather frequently (toads specifically)

have you ever heard of the Touhou games series?

HD-man

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 11, 2014, 02:54:00 PMhave you ever heard of the Touhou games series?

No.

Have you ever seen 2 animals mating in the wild (In my case, common snapping turtles)?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

stargatedalek

not "mating" as in direct coitus, but I've seen fish "spraying" eggs

have you ever been outside of your current nation of residence?

Takama

I been to London and Windsor England.    Thanks to the Make a Wish foundation.    If i would of discovered this forum then, i would of seen if i could meet one of the English members here (Like Dr Admin)

Have you ever had two of your dogs make puppys?

stargatedalek

I've never owned dogs (or anything outside of a tank) so that's be a nope

have you ever spared no expense?

HD-man

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 12, 2014, 12:09:46 AMhave you ever spared no expense?

A few times to get certain books.

Have you ever seen an act of predation in the wild (In my case, a great blue heron successfully caught a fish & an eastern garter snake unsuccessfully caught a toad)?
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Pachyrhinosaurus

Yes. I was coming out of school this spring and happened to see a bird of prey (I don't recall which) catch a smaller bird in midair.

Have you ever seen a wild Bubo scandiacus?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: