News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lio99

no, but have you ever been chased by vicious dogs?

ZoPteryx

I've been chased by my dog, who can be vicious in a playful way. ;)

Have you ever seen a wild crocodilian?

Lio99

yes, many times
have you ever seen a cobra?

Takama

Yes, locked up in a tank, trying to scare me. little did he know that Im not intimenated.

Have you ever wrecked a ATV?

tyrantqueen

Nuuu, I can't drive.

Have you ever eaten rabbit?

Takama

no, i rather mount them.

have you ever eaten Caldo

(a soup whos flaver comes from the marrow of a bone or bones coverd in meat, example chicken legs)

ZoPteryx

I can't say that I have.

Have you ever been bit by an ibis?

Tylosaurus

Noes never been bitten by an ibis, don't have them here in Holland xD
Have you ever been to Rotterdam?

Takama

No

have you ever lit a whole box of fireworks?

ZoPteryx

I've always wanted to  ;D, but no.

Have you ever flown for more than ten hours?

Tylosaurus

yes I have, had various 21 hour flights with the following aircraft :)

Boeing 747-200 , 747-300 & 747-400 :D

Have you ever seen a real Tylosaurus Skeleton?

Himmapaan

You mean you've flown for twenty-one hours non-stop without a break?  :o

Tylosaurus

Nah, that was 17 hours nonstop the B744 aka Boeing 747-400 from Malaysian Airlines was the one that performed that magical flight the other flights were 12 to 14 hours non stop, the B742 aka 747-200 had a flight of 12 hours flat as where the B743 aka 747-300 had a flight time of 14 hours and 41 minutes :) the 747-400 was by far the winner hehe, that was from Kuala Lumpur International, Malaysia to Schiphol, Amsterdam International, The Netherlands nonstop and man I loved it, made me a Flight Sim X fan also  8)

but where the flight began to where it ended incl the stops was 21 hours + and most of the stops were needed to refuel these behemoths heh, in that case I misread your question :P

Takama

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 19, 2012, 11:49:09 PM
yes I have, had various 21 hour flights with the following aircraft :)

Boeing 747-200 , 747-300 & 747-400 :D

Have you ever seen a real Tylosaurus Skeleton?
real as in, not replicated? if so, i just seen the skull.

have you ever seen real Megalosaurus Bones?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have in the Bergen Museum of National History, Norway in 2009 :)

As for that Tylo skull, Impressive! :D:D

Have you ever eaten a Mango?  ;D

Himmapaan

Oh, many times, of many varieties and states of ripeness.  ;D

Have you ever had a dream within a dream so vivid that you were unsure which was reality?

Tylosaurus

uh yes to many times too xD, I had a dream even after waking up I could remember everything of it ... then I thought I woke up but it seemed that I was still dreaming, then I woke up again and really I thought I died because I fell in to an endless void before waking up hahaha rofl!

So have you ever fell off your scooter while standing still?

Takama

no

have you ever seen a sawfish?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have in the Aquarium at the Berlin Zoo, Germany 2011, during last year's three day Berlin visit in Spring :)

Have you ever seen a real Nile Crocodile before?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 20, 2012, 01:21:33 AM
Yes I have in the Aquarium at the Berlin Zoo, Germany 2011, during last year's three day Berlin visit in Spring :)

Have you ever seen a real Nile Crocodile before?
Only at a zoo, probably.

Have your ever watched a movie on LaserDisc?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: