News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Yes by speeding with my Yamaha Aerox-R :') haha like the cops would even notice lmao!

Have you ever tries to eat a Lime? xD

Lio99

no
have you ever thought you could break a record?

Takama

worlds oldest Dog.
Failed to achieve it.

May my best freiend rest in piece.

have you ever been like "hmm, what should i do for have you ever"?

Lio99

Quote from: Takama on March 21, 2012, 01:41:07 AM
worlds oldest Dog.
Failed to achieve it.

May my best freiend rest in piece.

have you ever been like "hmm, what should i do for have you ever"?
don't know, don't know   ???

Libraraptor

lio, you´ve got to ask a question!

Lio99

i am all out, oh here is one 
have you ever been ripped off?

Takama

You already asked that one,   but i will answer anyway. ;)

yes, i was ripped off by a gumball machine.

have you ever phone the wrong person by mistake?

Primeval12

Yes

Have you ever made a prank call?

ZoPteryx

Certainly not. ;D

Have you ever fallen down stairs in public?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have when I went with my mates to "30 Days of Night"  @ Pathé Schouwburgplein Rotterdam rofl, we had a lot of 40ml Grolsch beers haha, fun opening them during the movie PLOOP! haha brilliant the stairs were my enemy rofl sprained both ankles rofl!  This was years ago though, I learned from it and now I have medication so no more alcohol for me :P

Well have you ever won the lottery?

Takama

OMG YES YES I WON.......$2?....... what a rip off >:(

make things short, yes but it was only $2

have you ever orderd a expensive meal that tasted bad?

Primeval12

No (The reason I asked about the prank call is that my little sister had a sleepover with her friend at our house and made a bunch of prank calls to a bunch of our neighbors and relatives.)

Have you ever eaten alligator?

Tylosaurus

Noes never ate an Alligator , Kangaroo Beef was nice though xD
Uhm have you ever sleep walked?

tyrantqueen

I can say with 99.9% certainty no.

Have you ever burped and almost puked at the same time (and got that gross puke taste at the back of your throat)?

Quoteyes, i was ripped off by a gumball machine.
Was it this one?  ;D

Tylosaurus

Yes infact I did, that was when I was ill for 2 weeks, which was before my gale bladder had to be removed, it was twice it's normal size, if I waited longer I may have not typed this message, docs said it was also affecting my liver and other parts of my body they said I turned yellow not a fancy sight, but this was like 2years ago so now I'm doing better with the proper meds.

Have you ever dreamed about some certain thing and in the same day it came out for you?

Primeval12

Sort of (I once dreamed that there was a Spinosaurus in primeval before season 4 came out and look what happened) Again I LOVE Primeval (Thus the user name :)

Have you ever found a rare dinosaur figure at a really cheap price? (Example, I braught my JP3 Canyon T-Rex for $2.99 at a thrift store)

tyrantqueen

Sadly, no. When I was younger I'd go to car boot (garage) sales and I can remember they were a good place for finding unwanted dinosaur toys. I distinctly recall someone selling some Invictas and Chinasaurs, but that was before I got into collecting...
Circumstances have changed, and I don't really have time for car boot sales these days  :-\

Have you ever done a doorbell ditch (knocking at someone's door and then running away)?

Tylosaurus

Yes in Tylo mode xD I flicked it with my tail and I ran as fast as I could ... hmm oh dear no legs! Arghh only flippers!

But yes, I did this to some people in the past when I was young, I mean you are young and you want an adventure right haha it was fun I had to admit it :') You should of seen the faces of those victims LMAO just awesome.

Anyhoo, have you ever eaten a Kroket?

Takama

No I have not

have you ever heard a monster truck roar?

Tylosaurus

oh yes I have Monster trucks and tractor Pulling is big where I come from hehe, but yes they sound brutal hehe

Have you ever seen a real Baryonyx Skeleton?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: