News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Wow very cool a seal  ^-^ no but i have bitten by sugar glider everyday (grooming bite)

Have you ever doing a sport more than 8 hours ?

Takama

No im not into Sports

Have you ever been Scared in you sleep?

Arul

Yes especially after wacthing a horror movie, i always thinking something gonna drag my feet off the bed when im sleeping so i stay awake, very ridiculous right  :P

Have you ever bitten by a snake ?

HD-man

Quote from: ARUL on April 10, 2015, 04:45:48 PMHave you ever bitten by a snake ?

An eastern garter snake, yes.

Have you (as a straight person) ever kissed someone of the same gender? I did once as a kid, my best friend just for funsies.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Arul

Yes a little boy maybe 2 years old he is my neighbor his face is so cute hahaha

Have you ever think about what is the application of confusing math lesson in senior/junior in real life ?

Takama

Quote from: ARUL on April 11, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

Have you ever think about what is the application of confusing math lesson in senior/junior in real life ?

NO i have not,

Have you ever had Opened Heart Surgery? (My mom need this :()

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on April 11, 2015, 05:39:29 PM

NO i have not,

I hope your mum makes it through okay.

Arul

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 11, 2015, 06:11:53 PM
Quote from: Takama on April 11, 2015, 05:39:29 PM

NO i have not,

I hope your mum makes it through okay.
Get well soon Takama's mother  :)

Takama

She is not getting it until sometime in Early summer (She supposed to see her Doctor on May 5th to set the date). We are all very concern for her, and she is Scared about the situation. I asked everyone here so i can see if anyone can claim that they survived it. I already told her that  if her sister and mother survived through it (They had to have it too) then she should be fine too.

Patrx

My father underwent open-heart surgery a few years ago, and he's still going strong :)

TJ_Terrorsaur

I hope your mom is doing okay no Takama.

Have you ever ate sour candy until your tongue was raw? >_<

Takama

Oh yes i Have.

Have you ever ate something so spicy at a restaurant that you requested a glass of milk

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: Takama on May 06, 2015, 05:15:14 AM
Oh yes i Have.

Have you ever ate something so spicy at a restaurant that you requested a glass of milk

Bread yes, milk no. I can't have milk, I'm lactose intolerant. But I have asked for some extra bread.

Have you ever had a grilled PB&J?

Halichoeres

No, but that sounds good! Have you ever been bitten by an animal?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Everyday my sugar glider bite me but its not a hard bite just "say hi" bite lol how to explain it

Have you ever join the DTF diorama contest ?

Tyto_Theropod

Unfortunately not.  :( I'd like to, but when the time comes round I always have trouble finding somewhere to put the models - not to mention thinking of something interesting enough to stand a chance! Even if I did I doubt I'd win anything, looking at the last few years' winners. Still, I don't go in any competition for prizes, I go in to be there. If I get a prize it's a bonus, but I try not to be a bad loser.

I've been bitten by quite a few animals, being brought up in the country and doing work experience with them and all. The meerkat was the most exotic, along with that one barn owl, and my dog sometimes bites me when I'm grooming her, but the most regular is my parents' cat. She'll come and sit in your lap and have a cuddle and purr, and then suddenly just turn round and bite you and jump off. She's a little terror!

Have you ever held an owl?
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Arul

Emm i join the contest last year im not win but its very interesting we can share our diorama along with other diorama from other member and discuss it together about its lifetime period, what model did we use, etc. making diorama is very fun lol

Yes i love owl, my firend have an owl it trained so well especially flight to fist. sometime i play with his owl too. its Tyto Alba/barn owl  :) did i right spelling the species name ? Hehehe

Have you ever held an eagle/falcon ?

Tyto_Theropod

Yes, I've held a Harris' hawk, and I'm pretty sure a kestrel at some point as well. Falconry has to be one of my dream jobs, but other than doing it professionally I'd only ever keep an owl if I had enough money and the right facilities to look after it. It would be great though - owls are probably my favourite group of dinosaurs!

And yes, the scientific name for the Barn Owl is Tyto alba (though always write a species name without a capital).
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Arul

Ohh yes i love kestrel ! Its so beautiful bird of prey. okay thanks for the correction  :)

Have you ever trapped in traffic more than 2 hours ?

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: ARUL on May 06, 2015, 07:11:20 PM
Ohh yes i love kestrel ! Its so beautiful bird of prey. okay thanks for the correction  :)

Have you ever trapped in traffic more than 2 hours ?

Oh my goodness yes. It's common place here in TX. I was headed to San Antonio with some family and we got stuck in slow as a snail moving traffic. X_x. If you don't leave at the right times traffic can be a pain in butt here....and in Massachusetts.

Have you ever had a really bad sun burn?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: