News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotori_Sonoda

Sadly no, although it would be cool. Just so I could say to my friends that I survived Australia lol

have you ever been so scared of a movie you end up having difficulty sleeping later that night?
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Mirroraptor

Yes. I think that movie is The Host, this movie caused me to fear rivers and sewers for quite some time. Unfortunately, there is a river near my home and I had to cross it every day to school.

Have you ever photographed some UFOs and found them to be just ordinary aircraft / animals / natural phenomena?

Stegotyranno420

Not a ufo but i thought something was a alien. Turns out it was a moth. Another time, a cat

Have you ever one a giveaway(i won the one for mojo 2020 dinosaur figures)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I have received gifts from my buyers. I remember one of Dejankins who gave me a beautiful picture of a magnetic sauropod that I have in the fridge since then.

Have you ever felt disappointed when picking up a toy or resin dinosaur figure?

GojiraGuy1954

Mojo Baryonyx.

Have you got any dinosaur figures that are C H O N K Y
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Nope.

Had you ever sculpted

Shonisaurus

Do not

Had you ever written your memoirs or have you reviewed your experiences in the past. Your life, family, friends, enemies, religious beliefs, morals, politics?

Halichoeres

I have not. I have had a few friends suggest that I write a memoir, but I think that says more about how boring their lives have been than how interesting mine has been. (With all love to my friends, of course)

Have you ever walked on a frozen lake?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Never even snowed in my area, let alone a frezzing lake.

Had you ever saved a life

Kotori_Sonoda

Hmm... I don't think so no...

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

Halichoeres

Yes, but only for five minutes or so. Nothing to worry about.

Have you ever been stuck in a car driven by a madman?

Shonisaurus

In a way, yes, when I went to the University, a colleague / friend took me down the highway consuming marijuana and quickly ran along the highway to all this with iron maiden superstrident music in such a way that I don't know how I am alive. Cars, trucks and buses whistled at us and I thought I wouldn't tell.

Have you ever been introduced to your home a dangerous animal (such as tarantula, snake, Komodo dragon for several examples) that had a neighbor as a pet and had escaped from his home.

Halichoeres

There were a lot of aggressive, mistreated, poorly-trained dogs where I grew up, and they ended up in my yard sometimes. I'd rather have a snake or tarantula on the premises any day of the week.

Have you ever experienced a syncope?

Kotori_Sonoda

I had to google that... well thankfully not!

have you ever had your ATM card captured by the machine?

Halichoeres

I don't think I have! That would be very inconvenient.

Have you ever bitten your cheek while chewing?

Stegotyranno420

Just did.

Had you ever got in a prank war

Shonisaurus

If at my niece's wedding I was competing in telling jokes with acquaintances of my niece's family where I was sitting at the wedding dinner.

Had you ever done a fairly strong food diet and been hungry?

Halichoeres

No, but I've been poor enough to go hungry.

Have you ever found a fossil in the wild?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: