News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITdactyl

Both open and closed.

Have you ever rubbed pepper in your eyes?

Loon

No, well, maybe not intentionally.

Have you ever had a dream that your ex is having a movie made about them, and the person they cast to play you is incredibly handsome and looks nothing like you?

Shonisaurus

No I have never rubbed.

Have you ever bruxed a tooth at night?

Halichoeres

Yes, although I'm more of a jaw clencher than anything.

Have you ever stepped on broken glass?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 14, 2020, 07:15:57 PM
Yes, although I'm more of a jaw clencher than anything.

Have you ever stepped on broken glass?
Well yes, but actaull no. It was what i though was glass and was actually a pin

Have you ever had a dream where you were about to eat something delicious, but then you woke up(same story works wit aqquiring a wanted figure)

Shonisaurus

Yes, both things have happened to me, I have dreamed of succulent meals and I have woken up and with figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals and then I have awakened. I've had premonitions in that case. I dreamed that one day I would get a paraceratherium and a bird of terror worthy of my collection years ago, before Collecta and Itoy appeared and to my surprise I have obtained over the years the Kelenken from Collecta and the paraceratherium from Itoy.

Have you ever had friends who like songs like New Age music?

Loon

No, I don't have any friends.

Have you ever had completely false memories of a place you visited when you were young? For example, I used to think I saw Spaceship Earth at California Adventure when I was a kid.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Loon on October 14, 2020, 08:40:00 PM
No, I don't have any friends.

Have you ever had completely false memories of a place you visited when you were young? For example, I used to think I saw Spaceship Earth at California Adventure when I was a kid.
Oh theres so many places and thingsi could say about that kind of feeling. Its a very interesting topic

Do you feel different types of nostalgia. For example, when i hear calm conga music or see a picture of a tropical island, i have a certain nostalgic vibe. But its a different type if for example, i see city lights at night while listening to techno music

Loon

Yeah, I get really nostalgic at malls. Like, I have such fond memories of watching music videos at the stores while my sister was shopping. That combined with the smell of pretzels is one of those feelings.

Have you ever bought a dvd or blu-ray, only for the box to crumble as soon as you remove it from the wrapping? My Gremlins 4k will never be the same...

Shonisaurus

No, in my case I have always been lucky with my DVDs and Blue Ray.

Have you ever bought a theropod with a jointed jaw in a physical store and had to return it to the store because it had a manufacturing defect. For example did he not have a tongue or did he have a break?

Halichoeres

Quote from: ITdactyl on October 14, 2020, 08:13:51 AM
Both open and closed.
LOL but also I'm so sorry.

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 15, 2020, 06:45:22 AM
Have you ever bought a theropod with a jointed jaw in a physical store and had to return it to the store because it had a manufacturing defect. For example did he not have a tongue or did he have a break?

Nope, haven't had that particular problem.

Have you ever eaten food that you grew yourself?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

I'm not sure

Have you ever had a idea but someone who got that idea later showed it to everyone and got all the respect and fame

Loon

Yes, that's why I use...

Have you ever had an incredibly adverse reaction to being called buddy?

Stegotyranno420

Sorry buddy, cant relate to that

have you ever trolled someone in a ironic and annoying way?

Shonisaurus

Never, I don't like making fun of anyone at all. It is more to my adversaries I usually make constructive criticisms of them and I admire above all their virtues even if they are people who have not done me any good.

Have you ever physically fought with someone when you were children?

Loon

No, I actually had to Google what that was. I don't watch much TV.

Have you ever screamed out loud when you remembered that time when your doctor told you to "get better", and you replied "you too"?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 08, 2020, 09:32:04 AM
Never, I don't like making fun of anyone at all. It is more to my adversaries I usually make constructive criticisms of them and I admire above all their virtues even if they are people who have not done me any good.

Have you ever physically fought with someone when you were children?
I know there are 2 other replies already but i really want to awnsr this one:
This kid was a rasict jerk and he kept on touchinng and slaping my patka(basically a turban for Sikh boys around 4-15) so i got pissed and i charged at him like a triceratops and he fell on the ground real hard. Another time, one of my friend called me something i do not want to mention on this forum, so i kicked him and he went up. I was suprised because that kid literally jumped and he's probally 2x my weight, so it seemed impossible that my kick could send him high up. Another time i shoved this kid down to the ground(and was so pissed about it that he and his friends were making rumors that i lost). And one time i gave my "friend " a slap on the neck, like you know, like a playful one. I wasnt even trying. He started crying his eyes out. and this kid thought he could beat me up.

No, because i never said that to the doctor.

Have you ever drank Hots sauce on a daily basis

Halichoeres

As in drank it by itself? I've only done that on dares, and not on a daily basis.

Have you ever seen a member of an endangered species in the wild?

Newt

Yes - Nashville Crayfish (Faxonius shoupi), and a few state-listed fish and herps.

Have you ever had a close encounter with a venomous snake?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Newt on November 11, 2020, 01:52:58 PM
Yes - Nashville Crayfish (Faxonius shoupi), and a few state-listed fish and herps.

Have you ever had a close encounter with a venomous snake?

I happily can say "yes", but a fair share of those situations is given to the fact, that I seek them out.

Have you ever swallowed a no digestible object (by accident or intention)?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: