You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The DTF Banner-which 2014 releases should be featured?

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, December 23, 2013, 04:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 02, 2014, 12:07:38 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 01, 2014, 04:20:16 PM
Quote from: tanystropheus on January 01, 2014, 12:46:47 PM
Very nice, represents the best of each brand's offerings for 2014.  :) :)

And the best brands as well I think.

I'm not a fan of Bullyland. They do make some good pieces (prehistoric mammals, Iguanodon, Pteranodon Sternbergi, Therizinosaurus) and Lambeosaurus looks excellent (at least based on that one picture). Good decision to snub Schleich -they need a lack of positive reinforcement to get the message across (although, the Pentaceratops and Therizinosaurus might be cool)

I doubt they'll notice, but I think we should have a higher standard here at the least.  Those who care about what they offer should be rewarded more I think.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

I also like the banner; the only models I don't like are the Ammonite and Lambeosaurus.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on January 03, 2014, 06:34:50 AM
I also like the banner; the only models I don't like are the Ammonite and Lambeosaurus.

Eh, personal preference I guess.  The Ammonite is superb piece. The Lambe looks like to be one of the best figures Bully has released in some time. I'm actually looking forward to getting it.  Looks to be  good year for Lambeosaurus in my collection..I just received an Invicta and ROM one today by trade with a forum member and then this new Bully one then. Been a long time coming. :)

postsaurischian

Blade-of-the-Moon

ZoPteryx

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.