News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's Caboodle

Started by tyrantqueen, January 02, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: sauroid on November 03, 2017, 10:52:34 AM
all the postimage photos on this page arent visible TQ. :(

Nooooooo

What should I do? :( Maybe I should look for another host.

Do other PI members' photos, like Postsaurischian's, show up on your browser? If they do, I wonder why mine doesn't...

sauroid

postsaurischian's and mine don't show up either. oh well...

i'm thinking that maybe the site is having an issue. i see other member's pic posts are still up but im not sure if theyre using PI as photo host.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jose S.M.

Quote from: sauroid on November 03, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
postsaurischian's and mine don't show up either. oh well...

i'm thinking that maybe the site is having an issue. i see other member's pic posts are still up but im not sure if theyre using PI as photo host.

I can see your photos Sauroid, and postsaurischian's too and I never got so see TQ's Apatosaurus photo yesterday but know I do . Mine are up still as well, this is weird I hope it's something on the site and that it's fixable.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

Got my 1/72 Pentaceratops from acro-man today :)

Beautiful, just like a GSP drawing come to life.

Lanthanotus

I also cannot see the images, ...but when quoting the according post the link gets shown, so copy pasting it in the browser results in a notification, that the connection is insecure. So my/your adblock/antivir/firewall settings are most likely responsible for. Just saying'.

tyrantqueen

I switched the image host to Flickr, just to see if that would make any difference. Is the Papo Apatosaurus visible now?

Lanthanotus

Yup, aswell as the Pentaceratops,.. you gonna paint it?

Jose S.M.

I can see it, but I've being  seen it since 5 hours ago. Yesterday was when I couldn't.

tyrantqueen

Looks like everything is back now. I'm still not sure about using this image host. It seems unreliable. But I don't want to use Flickr because I find the interface to be clunky. What to do..?

tyrantqueen

More Japanese stuff :)

I got the Kabayas with the help of BrontoScorpio (thanks pal).

My next grail figures/models are going to be the Kaiyodo 1/100 Dinolands. I think they'll be a lot harder to find.

Joey

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 13, 2017, 07:43:02 PM
More Japanese stuff :)

I got the Kabayas with the help of BrontoScorpio (thanks pal).

My next grail figures/models are going to be the Kaiyodo 1/100 Dinolands. I think they'll be a lot harder to find.
Congrats, on getting the Kabaya Deinonychus!

BrontoScorpio

lately I have noticed that more and more people just keep ignoring Forum rule no. 8 , regarding quotes :
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html
It is something that been amplified only just recently
and really is very annoying.

Joey

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on November 14, 2017, 08:24:33 AM
lately I have noticed that more and more people just keep ignoring Forum rule no. 8 , regarding quotes :
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html
It is something that been amplified only just recently
and really is very annoying.
Sorry i'll fix that, I forgot about that rule.

Joey

There I fixed it! From now on I'll follow that rule. :)

BrontoScorpio

docronnie

I love Japanese Dinosaur and Pre-historic toys.  Congratulations TQ! 🎉
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

tyrantqueen

Tarbosaurs three

Trike battle

sauroid

nice to see an update from you TQ. (also nice to see that we have the same dinotales S5 Triceratops variants)

Shonisaurus

Japanese dinosaurs are the most scientific figures on the market. Undoubtedly they are destined more to collectors.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: