News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's Caboodle

Started by tyrantqueen, January 02, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 05, 2015, 01:02:51 PM
The evolution of Oviraptor:

Now where does the Luis Rey-style Safari one fit in? With wings and all, but a rat-tail?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

Dino-myte!!

Awesome collection, Queen. Just out of curiosity, is that a customized Oviraptor from Papo? It looks like the Papo one but with both hands grasping the egg. Or is it a different model from another toy line? I can appreciate your info.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Dino-myte!! on November 07, 2015, 03:57:05 AM
Awesome collection, Queen. Just out of curiosity, is that a customized Oviraptor from Papo? It looks like the Papo one but with both hands grasping the egg. Or is it a different model from another toy line? I can appreciate your info.
Thanks :) No, it's just a vanilla Papo figure. It's an optical illusion.

Btw, is that Tiamat in your avatar? It kind of looks like her.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Banjo :)

Things I like: the ostrich like feet and the reptilian scale detail.

I hope Muttaburrasaurus is next.

empire3569

AAOD told me Diamantinasaurus is next, and then Muttaburrasaurus

tyrantqueen

These came in today, finally.

Will take more photos when I have the time to sit down and wrestle with the boxes. I really hate clamshell packaging.

suspsy

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 26, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
These came in today, finally.

Will take more photos when I have the time to sit down and wrestle with the boxes. I really hate clamshell packaging.

Cool! And yes, clamshells are a pain.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

tyrantqueen

Here they are

Sadly the Archaeopteryx had a warped foot, which needed reshaping with heat. You also get a fact sheet (written in Chinese) and mini poster with some pretty artwork.

Patrx

Oh, those are very nice! I had decided to pass on them for now, but perhaps I will pick them up after all.

suspsy

TQ, would you be able to take a size comparison photo with some of the feathered dinosaurs from CollectA or Safari?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: suspsy on September 26, 2016, 03:41:48 PM
TQ, would you be able to take a size comparison photo with some of the feathered dinosaurs from CollectA or Safari?

Sadly I don't have very many feathered dinosaurs right now. I only have the Carnegie Oviraptor and the Tokyo Expo Anchiornis. I can take the photo if you want, but I can't compare the figures you requested, sorry :(

suspsy

The Carnegie Oviraptor is a Safari toy. Please do! :)

tyrantqueen

OK, I had to be quick before the rain started again

ceratopsian

They are not a bad size then - thanks for the comparison picture.

suspsy

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 26, 2016, 04:18:58 PM
OK, I had to be quick before the rain started again

Wow, those PNSOs are small! Thanks for the pic. Cute dog, BTW!

Dinomike

Those comparison pics are really helpful! I've been a bit undecided on the small PNSOs but these pics have proven they are pretty awesome models!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Bucklander

I envy you the Anchiornis! (Kabaya? I can't remember now). I have the rest of that set. Just need the Anchiornis. Love the PNSOs.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: