News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Repainted Dinos

Started by Mighty King, January 06, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Megalosaurus

Buen trabajo amigo. Me agrada el hecho que últimamente le agregas un toque de color vivo a tus obras.

---

Good job my friend. I like that lately you've added a touch of vibrant color to your repaints.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Mighty King

gracias amigos, todavia me cuesta dar mas colorido a mis repaints. creo que necesito un aerografo , me seria mas facil y daria un mejor resultado que el pincel..

Thank you my friends, it's still hard for me to give more color my repaints . I think I need an airbrush, it would be easier and give a better result than the brush ..

Rathalosaurus

Para mi todos tus repaints son una maravilla. Con pincel o con (no se como se llama el airbrush en espanol).
Estupendo trabajo.
-----

For me all of your repaints are a miracle of beauty!!! If made with a brush or an airbrush (I do not know how to spell airbrush in spanish).
Very nice work.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on March 03, 2015, 12:58:23 PM
Para mi todos tus repaints son una maravilla. Con pincel o con (no se como se llama el airbrush en espanol).
Estupendo trabajo.
-----

For me all of your repaints are a miracle of beauty!!! If made with a brush or an airbrush (I do not know how to spell airbrush in spanish).
Very nice work.

Se llama aerografo.
Cambien el tema de este hilo a "Clases de Español"  ;D
---
Its called "aerografo".
Lets change this thread's tittle to "Spanish class"  :))

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Rathalosaurus

No, no, no hay que cambiar nada. Gracias por decirme el nombre. Asi que Aerografo? Muy bien saberlo.
-------

No, no. You do not have to change anything. Thanks for telling me the name. So it is called ''Aerografo''? Good to know.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Mighty King

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Mighty King

Arul

Amazing it looks alive...

Dinomike

Wow! What a difference! Beautiful!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Kayakasaurus

Your repaints are very nice! Before I wouldn't have even considered the model, but after the repaint it looks like a realistic dinosaur and you can see the sculptors work. I like your modification too :D
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Mighty King

Thank you my friends!  :)

Mighty King

earth108

Quote from: Mighty King on July 15, 2015, 02:09:15 AM
Giganotosaurus

Love the giganotosaurus colour. That's very nice job! :)

LophoLeeVT

the giganotosaurus is a rippoff from schleich. just by the way.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

LophoLeeVT

i love your repaints!11111111
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Everything_Dinosaur

Very impressive re-painted Giganotosaurus, great job.

Dilopho

Is there any chance that you could give us a tutorial on how you get them so realistic?

pylraster

Been looking for that "straightened-out" giga actually. Awesome!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: