News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Repainted Dinos

Started by Mighty King, January 06, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty King

Megalosaurus

Vaya amigo, estas mejorando con el tiempo. Me agrada el esquema de colores que elegiste para el Styracosaurus.

----

Oh my friend, you're getting so serius skill over time. I like the Styracosaurus' color scheme.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Wow these are absolutely awesome! I mean literally awe inspiringly awe-some! Filled with awe!  8)
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Cammy

I really love what you've done with these cheap figures! I have the same Styracosaurus but with a much simpler paint job, amongst a bunch of other "Chinasaurs" so I think I'll learn how to paint them now that you have inspired me!

Gryphoceratops

It's cool to see that a lot of these Chinasaurs actually have really detailed sculpts but you would never know based on the minimalist paintjobs they have.  When you repaint them like you have it really makes their hidden detail pop! 

laticauda

Great work.  You turned something that is forgettable into a work of art.  Terror sauro/bird looks amazing, I love it!

alexeratops

Amazing! I wish I could paint like you (even on paper! :))).
like a bantha!

Mighty King

Thank you all, for the nice words!!

Mighty King

Manatee

Looks great! These Chinasaurs are surprisingly detailed.

Mighty King

Thank you Manatee! ..yes these figures may not be accurate but their sculpt is very detailed

Pinkamena

They are amazing! You have some serious skills there. I love all of them, you make even the strangest chinasaurs look great!

Did you do a tutorial at all? I would love to repaint a couple of my sons' chinasaurs for display, wouldn't know where to start though.
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Patrx

That Triceratops is adorable.  :))

Arul

I think the most significan changed is euplocephalus, awesome paint hope to see you costuming some of papo figure    :P

Mighty King

Mighty King

Rathalosaurus

Your Chinasaur repaints are very good. I would be glad to see some repainted accurate figures  from you.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Mighty King

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on November 06, 2014, 12:30:55 PM
Your Chinasaur repaints are very good. I would be glad to see some repainted accurate figures  from you.

thank you Rathalosaurus!
I've just get some schleich ,safari, papo and collecta China bootleg models to be repainted

Rathalosaurus

Well, the bootlegs should be accurate too. I think they'll turn out very nice!!
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

SpookyRaptor

These repaints are amazing!You have such skill!I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: