News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Death of Radman

Started by radman, January 27, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radman

This is the son of radman announcing some sad news. I am sorry to say that radman passed away on January 26th at 4:30 AM  from a sudden, unexpected heart attack. He was an avid collector, a great artist, and most of all, a loving, caring father to his two little children. He was a great father who passed on his love of dinosaurs to me, and my sister sort of. I intend to make an account on DTF as soon as I am old enough to carry on his legacy. Please all remember him in your hearts as the great person he was.

tyrantqueen

Oh my gosh :-[

I didn't know you very well, Mr Radman, but I always appreciated your comments. We've lost a very valued and intelligent member of the community.

Rest in peace.

Takama

gee.  I loved looking at his collection thread.   This is a very sad thing.  :'(

DinoToyForum

I'm really sorry to hear this extremely sad news. Thank you for letting us know and please accept my condolences. Radman has been an integral part of the DTF community ever since our early days. He contributed to every forum diorama contest and earned a place on the winners podium with his smashing contributions. He will be very much missed.

Jetoar

I am shocked with this new :'(. I´ll walk in your feels.  If you need to talk of something, we will be hear for any things. Is a great new that you want to continue with the job of your father. Your father would be very proud of you.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

jtn144

Oh my God!  I'm really sorry to hear this terrible news! He was the only one to ask me to paint a model for him and I was very flattered by that. I spoke to him several times over the phone and he was a very nice and happy man. I did have a slight falling out with him (My fault entirely) but I patched things up with him several months back and I'm glad I did. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Gwangi

I am so sorry for your loss but I thank you for taking the time out to let us know. He was a big part of this community and will be greatly missed.  :(

deanm

My condolences to you and your family.  I enjoyed seeing his collection thread for the diversity of figures and I appreciated his insights & humor through his various posts in the forum.

alexeratops

He will go on with his extinct heroes. :'(

Sorry if that was insulting. :(
like a bantha!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow..just shocked. I'm very sorry to hear of his passing. He was a great artist and a member of our online family here.  I am glad you stopped in to tell us. I hope someone cares enough to do the same for me one day. 

SBell

Thanks you for letting us know. It's always hard to lose a member of our community like that. I hope you and the family are doing as well as you can.

radman

Thank you all for your support. Y'all were like a second family to him, and I'm glad you know now. I don't know how our family would survive without neighbors and online neighbors giving support. Plus, even though he is gone, his dinosaurs are watching over us wherever we go in our house.

Yutyrannus

This is shocking news. Rest in peace :'(.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Oh my god. I'm so sorry that this happened. May he rest in peace. ;(

thelordsgym

This is devastating....he was a great man, and I always enjoyed our conversations which were well mostly profound, and intelligent. May this hero find the peace he deserves. I will personally miss him greatly. All the best to you and your family, may you be comforted.

Pachyrhinosaurus

This was rather unexpected. He was a wonderful member here and I will miss him on the forum. I didn't know him very well, but I did enjoy reading his comments. I agree he was a brilliant artist, and I'm glad he passed his enthusiasm for dinosaurs to someone else. I too, thank you for sharing this information with us, and look forward to seeing his son on the forum in the future.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Simon

My sincerest condolences on your dad's passing.  We corresponded quite a bit over the years on various topics of interest to the Dinosaur Collector.  I know how much he loved his family because he mentioned you often.

May God give you and your family strength at this difficult time.

Simon

postsaurischian

....... :'(.  We have lost a great man and collector.

I already miss him. He had German roots and it was always fun receiving a German PM by him.
My DS Lambeosaurus was once purchased with his help, back in the days when Dinosaur Studio didn't sell internationally. Chris was always willing to give a helping hand with such things.
Family was always his number one. He sometimes mentioned that when he wasn't able to finance a certain model.

Wishing you and your family the very best.

ZoPteryx

:'(  I am terribly sorry for your loss.  Radman was a valued member of this community and he will be missed. :'(

Concavenator

Wow,that's terrible.All I can say is that I hope he'll rest in peace and give my support to his family  :'( 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: