News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's general sale thread

Started by tyrantqueen, February 20, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Sumo

Can I have the allosaurus and/or the Sega tyrannosaurus?
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Sumo on April 05, 2015, 09:52:11 PM
Yes, I will reserve them for you.

Sumo

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 05, 2015, 09:54:34 PM
Quote from: Sumo on April 05, 2015, 09:52:11 PM
Yes, I will reserve them for you.
Yay! *happy dance*
You ship overseas, right? I'm in Norway.
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

tyrantqueen

Yes, I'm English but I will ship internationally :)

amargasaurus cazaui

If you are agreeable give me the Ophicaodon was well please
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

amargasaurus cazaui

For anyone who has never dealt with Tyrannt queen, no worries on her end. she has sold me two models and both times I was quite impressed with her efforts and sales acumen. Just wanted to toss that out cause shes done me right a few times and I have no hesitation clicking the buy button from her.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Thank you Amargasaurus, I appreciate that greatly. You've been pleasant and easy to deal with also :)

Paleogene Pals

I second that sentiment.  :) TQ is a good person to do business with. I bought models from her with no problems whatsoever. And, she has very reasonable prices. Don't hesitate to click the buy button.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on April 06, 2015, 12:24:21 AM
I second that sentiment.  :) TQ is a good person to do business with. I bought models from her with no problems whatsoever. And, she has very reasonable prices. Don't hesitate to click the buy button.

I agree, the item also gets sent out quickly, I have had no trouble at all.

reinier zwanink

I am interested in the Saltasaurus and leonardo
But how do they look when build?

tyrantqueen

The Saltasaurus may have already been claimed (checking my PMs) but if you want Leonardo this is what he looks like built up:

Although I did not receive a base with my model.

Thank you to everyone who chipped in with nice words :)

reinier zwanink

Aah looks good
Keep me posted about salta ok  ;)

reinier zwanink

Debmeister

I'd love the McGrady Leonardo, if he isn't already claimed!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Debmeister on April 06, 2015, 05:13:52 PM
I'd love the McGrady Leonardo, if he isn't already claimed!
Leo has been claimed for now, but you'll be next in line if the deal doesn't work out :)

tyrantqueen

The only kits that have not sold are the Strasser Dilophosaurus, Kaiyodo Elasmosaurus and the Manit Iguanodon. They are going onto eBay.

Thank you to everyone who purchased from me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just don't let go of anything else for a few months..my account can't take it.. ;)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 24, 2015, 02:26:10 AM
Just don't let go of anything else for a few months..my account can't take it.. ;)
Aside from two Shapeways prints (1/25 Cryolophosaurus and 1/35 baby Chasmosaurus), which are going to Dan, these are the last ones I am selling. So your wallet can breathe a sigh of relief :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: