News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's general sale thread

Started by tyrantqueen, February 20, 2014, 01:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 24, 2015, 03:29:39 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 24, 2015, 02:26:10 AM
Just don't let go of anything else for a few months..my account can't take it.. ;)
Aside from two Shapeways prints (1/25 Cryolophosaurus and 1/35 baby Chasmosaurus), which are going to Dan, these are the last ones I am selling. So your wallet can breathe a sigh of relief :)

I love dinos but man there too many deals out there and not enough cash it seems anymore. Whew!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 24, 2015, 04:48:41 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 24, 2015, 03:29:39 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 24, 2015, 02:26:10 AM
Just don't let go of anything else for a few months..my account can't take it.. ;)
Aside from two Shapeways prints (1/25 Cryolophosaurus and 1/35 baby Chasmosaurus), which are going to Dan, these are the last ones I am selling. So your wallet can breathe a sigh of relief :)

I love dinos but man there too many deals out there and not enough cash it seems anymore. Whew!
Yep true. I still have a few of my big 1/20s leftover which I intend to keep, but I won't be buying them so frequently as I did in the past. I'm sticking to smaller models and maybe buying the big guys as an occasional treat to myself.

0onarcissisto0

Hey TQ,

If the Strasser Dilophosaurus isn't up on eBay yet, I'll take it off your hands. Was the CM Brachylophosaurus ever sold by the way?

Thanks,

Jeb
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on May 05, 2015, 04:52:13 AM
Hey TQ,

If the Strasser Dilophosaurus isn't up on eBay yet, I'll take it off your hands. Was the CM Brachylophosaurus ever sold by the way?

Thanks,

Jeb
Hi
Both the Strasser Dilopho and the CM Brachy have sold. The Dilopho was picked up by Marilyn Price of UMF Studios through eBay.

tyrantqueen

I was going through storage and found a slightly damaged Tokyo Expo Tyrannosaurus. The worst is the damage to the tail, the tip of which has broken off. There are a couple of paint rubs and the tips of the mohawk has also chipped off.

Most of the damage is repairable. I will ask $40 for it. These guys are bit tricky to find nowadays.

eBay link here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231596601023?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

amargasaurus cazaui

Just a curiousity I guess but have all the repaints sold from this thread?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 16, 2015, 03:40:01 AM
Just a curiousity I guess but have all the repaints sold from this thread?
Actually, no, Noora's Tyrannosaurus, Iguanodon, Giganotosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus repaints are all still available :)

tyrantqueen

Oh, I forgot to add- copper's repainted Dimetrodon is also for sale.

$40 for this one if anyone is interested (Papo Dimetrodon not included :P)

No longer for sale

tyrantqueen

BUMP

If anyone is interested, I am now moving the Tokyo Tyrannosaurus to eBay.

tyrantqueen

I got a WWD Ankylosaurus here. It's in good condition, aside from a few paint rubs on the feet and tail club. $5 SOLD

I also have a galloping 1/20 Trcic Triceratops. It has a damaged base and a few paint rubs. If anyone is interested in it (maybe for customising) I will sell it for $30.
I'll post photos of the damage if anyone wants to see it.
SOLD

In other news, the repainted Tyrannosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Iguanodon, Dimetrodon and Giganotosaurus are NOT for sale anymore. I've decided to hang onto them.

amargasaurus cazaui

if he is isnt taken sold on the nodasaur, err anklyosaur rather, ..thanks
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Dinomike

I'd like to see the running Trike if you don't mind posting pics. :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 05, 2015, 03:25:46 AM
if he is isnt taken sold on the nodasaur, err anklyosaur rather, ..thanks
Reserved for you.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Dinomike on September 05, 2015, 09:06:02 AM
I'd like to see the running Trike if you don't mind posting pics. :)
I'm afraid someone has already claimed it....but you did post ahead of them, so I'm not sure what to do. I want to be fair to my customers. Are you seriously interested or just curious?

I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

Dinomike

Seriously interested but don't worry - happy if somebody already claimed it :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

The Triceratops has sold

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Dinomike on September 05, 2015, 01:56:51 PM
Seriously interested but don't worry - happy if somebody already claimed it :)
Okay, thanks for looking anyway :)

tyrantqueen

Hi
I am interested in acquiring the "female" Carnegie Oviraptor. It looks like this

Not to be confused with the male.

If anyone can sell me one, or point me in the right direction, that would be helpful :) Send me a PM. I'm too lazy to create a new thread, so I'm plonking this request here.

Also, I might do some digging over the next few days and find new things to offer for sale.

tyrantqueen

I'm selling the following:

Kaiyodo Dinoland skull set- consists of the following: Brachiosaurus, Allosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus and Tyrannosaurus. I'd rather sell them all as a set. I have no idea how much they're worth so I'll just say $100 for the lot. If I don't get any takers I'll consider splitting them up.

Bullyland retired Iguanodon Has some paint rubs but is in good overall condition. No tag. $12.

Agatsuma paper nautilus Bases are missing. I don't know how much they're worth but I've been told they're rare. Make me a reasonable offer. Vampire squid has sold

PNSO Confuciusornis $10. Anchiornis has sold

As usual, PayPal only. Send a PM. I ship internationally.

Zhuchengotyrant

Do you have a Battat Ouranosaurus for sale? Or maiasaura
-Zhuchengotyrant

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: