News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs (Balaur's Edition)

Started by Balaur, March 16, 2014, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on April 27, 2014, 06:47:53 PM
I have a new one guys!

Rhamphorhynchus
Very cool, but remember "pycnofibers worked just like fur when it comes to colouration so it might not have been physically possible to have green, blue or pink "fur" in pterosaurs".

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

I wanted to keep the WWD colour scheme though.

Yutyrannus

The one in WWD had a brown body, though.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

I checked, and you're right it was green but it is darker kind of olive green.

Balaur

I'll add more green later. In the meantime, you might see Halisaurus later tonight. My interpretation with it is very interesting...

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Balaur

I am editing Giant of the Skies, mostly to show just a little bit more of Utahraptor (possibly with Hippodraco).

Balaur

Here are four new pictures.

Didelphodon

Parksosaurus

Quetzalcoatlus (Original)

Quetzalcoatlus (WWD3D)

Yutyrannus

All are amazing! Definitely among your best drawings :).

Balaur

Balaur

tyrantqueen

QuoteHere are four new pictures.
Still no credit given?

Balaur

I didn't really base the last three of anything. The colour scheme is obviously Walking with Dinosaurs. The Didelphdon is based off of this:

Edit: I'm sorry, I based Parksosaurus off of Scott Hartman's skeletal.

Balaur

Balaur

I am recolouring Rhamphorhynchus to have a brown body because it is impossible to have green fur. Also, expect my new Utahraptor tonight. It is the same picture as the one I drew for the book, but with the Walking with Dinosaurs colour scheme.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: