News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tedco Prehistoric Panorama: Back from the dead?

Started by Chad, April 07, 2014, 11:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

that is strange i got a dunkleo istead of a pikaia
and a smilodon instead of brontotherium
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Roselaar

So you found the wrong figures, too? I guess this is happening more often than at first thought. Maybe all the unre-eleased figures can still be found by someone willing to buy enough sets to try. :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: raptor64870 on September 12, 2015, 01:42:27 PM

That's doubly peculiar because Dunkleosteus was in the Sea Creatures set and Pikaia was in the Earliest Life set.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roselaar

Someone at Tedco is either doing us collectors a potential favour, or royally screwing things up.:)

SBell

Quote from: raptor64870 on September 12, 2015, 01:42:27 PM

I'm going to be honest, given the choice between either of those pairings, you did not get the best one either time.

It helps that I have the original 36 so I can be picky, I guess.

LophoLeeVT

oops i ment the amonite not pikaia
amd i got instaed of a pkaia some brown worm
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.