News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

fabricious' shapeways models

Started by fabricious, June 08, 2014, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jooooo

Quote from: fabricious on October 08, 2015, 05:36:30 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 08, 2015, 05:25:28 PM
Do want :D I plan on purchasing this next week.

I am planning on making some more tyrannosaurs for that scale as well, any preferences? ;)
Alioramus

fabricious

postsaurischian

:D Awesome work, fabricious!
I really hope you'll work outside Shapeways one day.
Why can't a company like Schleich say: "What the heck, we're doing a Dinosaur line in 1:40 for collectors, let's hire that man!"?
(just dreaming O:-))

fabricious

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 29, 2015, 04:25:31 PM
:D Awesome work, fabricious!
I really hope you'll work outside Shapeways one day.
Why can't a company like Schleich say: "What the heck, we're doing a Dinosaur line in 1:40 for collectors, let's hire that man!"?
(just dreaming O:-))

Thank you for the kind words! That sure is a pleasant thought. ;) My personal goal is to one day answer with 'Yes' to the question: "Do you make dinosaurs for a living?"

dinostampede

Quote from: Jonagold2000 on October 29, 2015, 12:46:05 PM
Quote from: fabricious on October 08, 2015, 05:36:30 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 08, 2015, 05:25:28 PM
Do want :D I plan on purchasing this next week.

I am planning on making some more tyrannosaurs for that scale as well, any preferences? ;)
Alioramus
Alioramus and Daspletosaurus are both good choices. Bistahieversor, Dryptosaurus, and Alectrosaurus would be cool to see also

fabricious

Better late than never! Here's the first pose for Maiasaura peeblesorum, now available in the shop:

http://shpws.me/KUGB

I am currently preparing the baby as well, both in 1/40 and a 1/72 version for the mother is uploading at the moment.

fabricious

1/72 version of the adult available now as well!

http://shpws.me/KUIA

I hope you like it!

copper

The Maiasaura is absolutely gorgeous, amazing work! I know I'll be purchasing the 1/40 version as soon as December is here : )

fabricious

Thanks, copper! I'm glad you like him. :)

fabricious

And just as a heads-up for those not following my thread in the art category: I currently also have a Baryonyx in the making that I will be uploading to shapeways.

empire3569

Any chance a carcharodontosaurus is in the works? I'm sure it would be great, all your models so far have been top notch!

fabricious

Quote from: empire3569 on November 28, 2015, 03:21:09 PM
Any chance a carcharodontosaurus is in the works? I'm sure it would be great, all your models so far have been top notch!

I have not planned to do one, but I might add the group to my list of to-do-models. A lot of others are currently in the making and I'll be working on-and-off on them, the Baryonyx probably going to be the first one finished. Thanks for the compliment!

fabricious

I did not realize, but apparently I completely forgot to upload this pose for the Tyrannosaurus rex! A sort of generic one, walking and roaring (or maybe yawning... you decide!).

http://shpws.me/KWPi

1/40 for now, is anyone actually interested in the 1/72 version?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.