News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REMOVE thread please

Started by Hynerpeton, July 13, 2014, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Remove post. Got my answer. PLEASE REMOVE THIS!!
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

EmperorDinobot

Seems to me like the guy made a mistake on paypal. Maybe you wanna contact them?

stargatedalek

if you didn't inform them of its arrival they may have thought it was lost in delivery and refunded you (which would be VERY nice of them)
otherwise I bet it was an accident, either way you should be prepared to repay them

Hynerpeton

I told him i got it. Even did the feed back here. So he knows.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

Could be a Paypal mistake anyway. It would be fair to inform Libraraptor.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

sauroid

the right thing to do is to return the money.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Hynerpeton

Why? He refunded me. Not the other way around. I cant pay twice. >.<
Walking With Monsers:

tyrantqueen

Quote from: predino on July 14, 2014, 05:44:00 AM
Why? He refunded me. Not the other way around. I cant pay twice. >.<
You have the toy in your possession so you should pay for it. Otherwise it's stealing and dishonest. Most likely he made a mistake with the payment.

stargatedalek

you CAN pay twice because you got the money back

SBell

If you're asking the question you already know the answer. You'd be ripping off a fellow member here, not a...well, it really wouldn't be right in any case.

You need to clear things up with him.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Yutyrannus

If it weren't another member of this forum and just some random person, I'd say keep the money, but in this case I do think you should give it back.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Gwangi

Quote from: predino on July 14, 2014, 10:12:09 PM
No

What do you mean "no"? Are you implying that you aren't going to pay him?

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on July 14, 2014, 11:35:07 PM
No

I really hope that isn't true, that the "no" post is an error and meant for something else. Also, why did this thread get renamed 'delete'? I've changed it again though! Because I am impish.

Otherwise, it might be tough for the rest of the forum to help this member out with other finds later--knowing that predino has a long wish-list of some pretty rare and/or hard to source figures. Just saying, we try to trade in fairness here.

Yutyrannus

Yeah, I think so. Seriously, you really should pay him back.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: SBell on July 14, 2014, 11:54:44 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on July 14, 2014, 11:35:07 PM
No

I really hope that isn't true, that the "no" post is an error and meant for something else. Also, why did this thread get renamed 'delete'? I've changed it again though! Because I am impish.

Otherwise, it might be tough for the rest of the forum to help this member out with other finds later--knowing that predino has a long wish-list of some pretty rare and/or hard to source figures. Just saying, we try to trade in fairness here.
Agreed.

deanm

I'm speaking for myself only here but the one thing that I have come to truly appreciate about the members here is their honesty and integrity when it comes to trades and sales.  The perception of impropriety is as bad as actual impropriety itself for a member of the forum.

Hynerpeton

Cause i got what needed. Don't need the thread.

Yes I contacted him. Nothing more can be done. Out of my hands. Lets leave it.

Boy i miss the delete button. :(
Walking With Monsers:

Ikessauro

If you have contacted him and arranged another payment for what you got, everything should be fine. I think it's a matter of principles and honesty. As others have said, I too have a perception that this is a really safe place for trading and selling/buying, because all members are really good people, honest and always hold up their end of the deal. If that's changed, DTF wouldn't be the same.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: