News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help please!

Started by Concavenator, August 18, 2014, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

OK,so I've been following the news about the Battat reissue and having seen the new figures,I must they're good but the one I'm really impressed of is the Cryolophosaurus.It's so graceful,elegant and beautiful.
However,I'm sad those are U.S exclusives,and I'm afraid there are no target stores here in Spain
I'm looking for a website that ships these figures to Spain,with a reasonable price(I'd pay up to 20-25$  for it)
and which form of payment is bank tranfers (because nobody in my family has PayPal).Please help me,I need that Cryolophosaurus.
Oh,BTW,is this line going to do more models in the future?
Thanks in advance  :)

stargatedalek

I'd offer to pick you up one (they are in Canada now too) but I don't know what else I'd be able to use besides PayPal

Hynerpeton

Quote from: stargatedalek on August 18, 2014, 03:38:25 PM
I'd offer to pick you up one (they are in Canada now too) but I don't know what else I'd be able to use besides PayPal

Do you have money orders? Could use that. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stargatedalek

you will have to give me a few weeks for them to come into stock
shipping will probably be around $10 just a heads up

Concavenator

Thank you for your posts! :D Well,I don't know what to do with that Cryolophosaurus.I love it,but it really is difficult to get for theproblems I said.My birthday is in October,and since I feel like I'd get CollectA's Deluxe Carcharodontosaurus and Papo's Archaeopteryx.However,if I had a good chance I'd get the Cryolophosaurus.Thank you all.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.