News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite cartoon ? :D

Started by Arul, September 30, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleogene Pals

Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin. And, as Calvin used to say, anything with idiots, explosives, and falling anvils.

Arul

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on October 01, 2014, 01:56:01 PM
Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin. And, as Calvin used to say, anything with idiots, explosives, and falling anvils.

i love the simpson movie its very hardcore humor :D yeah thats why i love patrick and tom :D

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: ARUL on October 01, 2014, 04:56:00 AM
Unfortunately in my country spongebob and tom jerry fate is now on the line,facing a threat for permanent banned because the program is disturbing the study time for kids...i love family guy too,that program is funny hahaha

"Disturbing the study time?"  ???

Just take away recess, it's not like kids use the play. Equipment anymore, they just sit down at the benches and, what is its called? Tweeting?

I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Gwangi

Did you watch the crossover episode?

Arul

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on October 01, 2014, 06:43:51 PM
Unfortunately in my country spongebob and tom jerry fate is now on the line,facing a threat for permanent banned because the program is disturbing the study time for kids...i love family guy too,that program is funny hahaha

Just take away recess, it's not like kids use the play. Equipment anymore, they just sit down at the benches and, what is its called? Tweeting?

Emm yeahh the point is it make kids become lazy to study because they keep wacthing tv (cartoon program) in morning,afternoon,event night...

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: ARUL on October 01, 2014, 11:52:03 PM

Emm yeahh the point is it make kids become lazy to study because they keep wacthing tv (cartoon program) in morning,afternoon,event night...

Just turn your tv off until their done studying.
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

alexeratops

Oh, I love Calvin and Hobbes! :))
like a bantha!

Paleogene Pals

Yes I did watch the crossover episode. I thought the best part was the 'chicken fight' at the end. Calvin and Hobbes was one of the best along with Pogo, Peanuts, Far Side, and Bloom County.  I guess C & H appealed to my twisted sense of humor.

Paleogene Pals

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Arul

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on October 01, 2014, 11:59:09 PM

Yeah actually the solution is simple its back to the parents responsibility, but maybe my goverment have another plan..

Arul

Quote from: ARUL on October 02, 2014, 03:31:52 AM
Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on October 01, 2014, 11:59:09 PM

Yeah actually the solution is simple its back to the parents or our responsibility, but maybe my goverment have another plan..

Gwangi

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on October 02, 2014, 03:05:49 AM
Yes I did watch the crossover episode. I thought the best part was the 'chicken fight' at the end. Calvin and Hobbes was one of the best along with Pogo, Peanuts, Far Side, and Bloom County.  I guess C & H appealed to my twisted sense of humor.

I thought the cross over episode was pretty clever, I enjoyed it. And although I don't watch a lot of "The Simpsons" anymore, and tend to watch more "Family Guy" I still would prefer to see Homer win in a fight over Peter.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on October 02, 2014, 03:06:53 AM
Don't forget Ren and Stimpy.
I have to say, in all honesty, I cannot bear to watch that show. It's the only cartoon I physically can't sit through. My dad put the teeth episode on once, and I had to walk out of the room :-\

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Paleogene Pals

Since Peter Griffin was secretly trained by Chuck Norris, Homer Simpson didn't have a chance. Ren and Stimpy is a gross, disturbing show, but it appeals to my gross, disturbing sense of humor. That's probably also why I collected Garbage Pail Kids cards.

tyrantqueen

QuoteSince Peter Griffin was secretly trained by Chuck Norris, Homer Simpson didn't have a chance. Ren and Stimpy is a gross, disturbing show, but it appeals to my gross, disturbing sense of humor. That's probably also why I collected Garbage Pail Kids cards.
WE CAN DO ANYTHING BY WORKING WITH EACH OTHER

>:D

croatasaurus

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Johny Test

ignite444

I've had several favorite cartoons in the past, but at the moment? ATLA and LoK. <3 (Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra if you must know. XD)
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

stargatedalek

I finished Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. The finale was amazing, the mind games continue right up until the final minutes, it stays true to the games, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta's post credit scene was perfection, and it kept its atmosphere active right up until the end. However much I may have loved it that cliffhanger is already driving me insane, and a second season had better be on its way. But even if there isn't another season a cliffhanger like that isn't actually a horrible way to end it, given how the show was (and if you really want to find an ending you can always play the games, but who's to say you will find the same one >:D ).

I can not recommend it enough, mind games, mystery, intrigue, science fiction and supernatural. Be warned that it can get very dark and violent at times, but it does have its lighthearted moments to even them out (this is something to expect given its 'parent' series Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni). Speaking of Higurashi, if you haven't seen it you'll miss out on a few in-jokes and a bit of back story for Bernkastel, but it really isn't necessary to have seen Higurashi to still enjoy Umineko. I recommend watching it first to get the most out of Umineko but Higurashi is a long series, and to be honest I think Umineko is probably my favorite individual installment in the franchise.

I also started Gravity Falls, so far its been really good. They even had a dinosaur themed episode, I was impressed by how many references I caught.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: