News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite cartoon ? :D

Started by Arul, September 30, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Quote from: Raptoress on April 28, 2015, 11:26:57 PM
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy. Classic. Makes me laugh every time with all the jokes I never got when I was younger.

I loved that show as a Child too, My parents thought it was stupid, but i did not care.  Today, the only TV show i liked from my childhood that i can still watch on TV is Spongebob, which my Mom thinks is even Dumber.     

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on April 29, 2015, 12:23:34 AM
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy. Classic. Makes me laugh every time with all the jokes I never got when I was younger.

I loved that show as a Child too, My parents thought it was stupid, but i did not care.  Today, the only TV show i liked from my childhood that i can still watch on TV is Spongebob, which my Mom thinks is even Dumber.     

Animaniacs is another show that I did not appreciate or even like that much when I was younger. But rewatching it now, the songs and parodies are really clever. I especially enjoyed the Star Trek parody they made.

Arul

Quote from: Concavenator on April 28, 2015, 02:57:51 PM
Quote from: ARUL on April 28, 2015, 07:28:38 AM
Quote from: Concavenator on April 28, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
My favorite anime was Naruto.However,it finished last year,so now I don't see any.

the new story is out now in the comic. they are become parents :D
Oh,has it?  :D WOW,I'm so excited! I knew they became parents though.I hope the new story is as amazing as the original one!  :)

yes the comic is in japanese language, but the fans in indonesia translate it :)

Raptoress

Quote from: Takama on April 29, 2015, 12:23:34 AM

It's very stupid. That's why I loved it, lol. It was so ridiculous but absolutely hilarious. My dad even loves watching it with me! :) He remembers it as fondly as I do, haha.

MaastrichtianGuy

oh btw havent you heard that aosth satam and sonic undeground the first three sonic cartoons were made by DIC

stargatedalek

Watched Inspector Gadget 2015. It wasn't half bad, but it definitely could have been better. Its starting to feel like every show thinks it needs a Transformers Prime (not that I don't love TFP, but it feels like every series wants to emulate it now). Inspector Gadgets VA was pretty good, but as my dad phrased it "pretty much any voice actor can do a good Don Adams impression [:P]". It feels like with every Inspector Gadget reboot Gadget and Claw are alright and the background chars are always so sub-par, this was definitely no exception. Its humor felt very true to the original, many of the gags were even recycled which was nice. Most of the "new" characters were characters who already existed in the canon but only ever had one-of appearances in the original, which was also really cool. All in all it was alright, definitely worth a watch and there are far worse Inspector Gadget reboots out there.

Stegotyranno420

I like simpsons, tom and jerry, regular show, and i will just add pingu and Shaun the sheep in there as they are important to my childhood, but i dont find them entertaining anymore. Still love all of those shows

Subduction

Aww geez. My top favorite is Rick and Morty but there are a lot of cartoons I enjoy. The Avatar; The Last Air Bender, The Simpsons, South Park, F is For Family, Tom and Jerry, Spongebob Squarepants, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Steven Universe are some others I really enjoy.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on February 01, 2021, 09:33:17 PM
Aww geez. My top favorite is Rick and Morty but there are a lot of cartoons I enjoy. The Avatar; The Last Air Bender, The Simpsons, South Park, F is For Family, Tom and Jerry, Spongebob Squarepants, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Steven Universe are some others I really enjoy.
Have you heard of Solar Opposites, its a show made by the same guys at R&M but i like S.O. better.
Also based on the shows you stated, i really reccomend regular show.

Loon

I don't think I ever had a favorite cartoon, just a bunch I like. I remember really loving "Chowder" and "The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy" as a kid. Those were definitely the best cartoons on tv when I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, I haven't really kept up with modern cartoons.

Not a whole show, but, I think we had a VHS of the "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" when I was a kid. I literally just remembered it when it showed up on Disney+. We watched the episode "Find Her, Keep Her", which just flooded me with memories; it was as sad now as it was then. Probably the only time a TV show made me cry.

JohannesB

"One Froggy Evening", "Another Froggy Evening", "Ren and Stimpy", "Cow and Chicken", "I Am Weasel" and many of the "Looney Tunes" (Yosemite Sam is just hilarious).

And (I don't know if this qualifies as 'cartoon') "Star Trek: The Animated Series".

laticauda

Quote from: Loon on February 01, 2021, 10:50:10 PM
I don't think I ever had a favorite cartoon, just a bunch I like. I remember really loving "Chowder" and "The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy" as a kid. Those were definitely the best cartoons on tv when I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, I haven't really kept up with modern cartoons.

Not a whole show, but, I think we had a VHS of the "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" when I was a kid. I literally just remembered it when it showed up on Disney+. We watched the episode "Find Her, Keep Her", which just flooded me with memories; it was as sad now as it was then. Probably the only time a TV show made me cry.

At one of the places I used to work, the people there watched cartoons every day.  One of the shows they watched was Chowder.  The show was crazy fun.  It always made me laugh.   Grimm adventures was good too. 

Bread

I loved cartoons as a kid! To this day, I still venture through Hulu or Boomerang just to re-watch some of my favorites. A few of those being Regular Show, Looney Toons, Tom&Jerry, Johnny Bravo, The Jetsons, Camp Lazlo, and so many more! In my opinion, I can't stand the newer, current cartoons being aired on TV. My nephew also agrees, and I even give him access to my Hulu and Boomerang apps, so he can watch older cartoons.

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on February 01, 2021, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: Subduction on February 01, 2021, 09:33:17 PM
Have you heard of Solar Opposites, its a show made by the same guys at R&M but i like S.O. better.
Also based on the shows you stated, i really reccomend regular show.

I have! But I'm not sure what to think of it. I can't tell if it's a spin-off show (Kinda like how American Dad and Cleveland Show are spin-offs of Family Guy) or it's own thing. But I'll watch it! And Regular Show as well. Thank you for the recommendations! :D

Also, I really love how lots of people here appreciate the older cartoons. They were pretty good!

Stegotyranno420

speaking of older cartoons Tom and jerry and pingu will always be engraved into my mind.
Y'know, one of the first cartoons ever was of a dinosaur?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on February 02, 2021, 02:07:33 AM
I loved cartoons as a kid! To this day, I still venture through Hulu or Boomerang just to re-watch some of my favorites. A few of those being Regular Show, Looney Toons, Tom&Jerry, Johnny Bravo, The Jetsons, Camp Lazlo, and so many more! In my opinion, I can't stand the newer, current cartoons being aired on TV. My nephew also agrees, and I even give him access to my Hulu and Boomerang apps, so he can watch older cartoons.
AYYY we got another Regular Show fan here in the DTF!
You know who else is a regular show fan here in the DTF?
Spoiler
just a reference of the show , so now that you know, the joke is ruined  :) ;)
[close]

Gwangi

Finally finished watching Adventure Time this past summer, what can I say? Loved it start to finish. I had started years ago but had stopped watching it for whatever reason, and then just started over again and got through it. Also, Gravity Falls. Now I'm watching We Bare Bears which I originally thought my daughter might like, decided she wasn't ready for it, but kept watching it myself. I need to catch up on Rick and Morty, and I'm absolutely in love with Primal. I think that brings me up to speed on recent cartoons I've enjoyed.

Stegotyranno420

Oh man, i forgot to talk about primal. that show is brutally amazing!!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Growing up it was first Dexter's Lab thrn Xiaolin Showdown.
If you count animated as cartoons then my favourite would be Clone Wars though.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

EmperorDinobot

Batman The Animated Series, The New Adventures of Batman & Robin, The Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs

Dexter's Lab

Rick And Morty

Godzilla The Series, Men in Black

Rugrats (90's Rugrats), Hey Arnold

Pokemon

Fullmetal Alchemist (Not Brotherhood), Ruroni Kenshin, Code Lyoko, Paranoia Agent, Ghost in the Shell, Zoids New Century, etc.

Avatar The Last Airbender (Not Korra)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: