News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite cartoon ? :D

Started by Arul, September 30, 2014, 01:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

spongebob squarepants and tom & jerry  :)) ;D :D 8) old young all gender all race love them to the end <3

Patrx

Ultimatedinoking

Beast wars!  :))

G1 transformers

And clone wars (curse you Disney for canceling it!  >:( !)
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

tyrantqueen

Lots of nineties and eighties stuff, mostly. Like Jem, TMNT, Transformers, et cetera. The Raccoons still has my favourite theme song of any cartoon ever. I'm not really keen on anime any more, except for Pokemon and Sailor Moon (the original one, not the new series...)

Gwangi

"Avatar: The Legend of Korra" is the only cartoon I currently watch and enjoy and of course "Avatar: The Last Airbender" would be one of my favorites as well. I did just recently watch some of "Godzilla: The Animated Series" from the 1960s-70s, wouldn't call it a favorite though. I don't watch much in the way of cartoons though, never have, not since I was a kid. Oh! Unless things like "South Park", "Family Guy" and "Archer" count. Do they? They're animated.

Takama

I used to watch a lot of Cartoon network when I was younger, and occasionally I watched some nickelodeon. However the one show that stood out for me was a French Cartoon called Code Lyoko. There was something about that show that I just loved.

nowadays I watch adult shows like Family Guy and American Dad, though I do Watch SpongeBob occasionally.

stargatedalek

cartoon as in any animated tv program;

Toaru Kagaku No Railgun S [Certain Scientific Railgun S]
http://hummingbird.me/anime/toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-s

First season (Toaru Kagaku No Railgun) is definitely a lot "younger", whereas S (second season) is significantly darker and more violent. Railgun is the black sheep in the Raildex (Certain Magical Index is the other half the series) franchise, but its worth watching it even if the lighter slice of life is not your thing.

Star Wars Clone Wars (if that really counts being 3d...)

laticauda

Ok, G.I. Joe and Bat-Man the Animated series are my two favorite of all time, but here is my complete list off the top of my head that are worthy!

Pre 80's:  Pink Panther, Scooby Doo
80's: He-Man, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats!
90's: Bat-man the animated series, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons!
2000's: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Yu-Gi-Oh, Chowder!

I am not sure where I would put Simpson's or Family Guy, because while both are good, they just are hit and miss.  Lets face it, Simpson's should have been canceled ten years ago!

amargasaurus cazaui

not a single vote for Fred, and Barney and Wilma?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Patrx

I've seen a few Japanese cartoons that I really liked, too. A lot of my friends are really into them, and we all host a convention each year :)
I enjoyed "Trigun", "Cowboy Bebop", "Yu Yu Hakasho", "Orphen", "Dragonball", "Shinesman", "Irresponsible Captain Tylor", and a few others. Most of the more modern stuff doesn't really catch my interest for various reasons, although "Space Dandy" was very enjoyable.

I should probably be watching Korra, but I found the first season pretty disappointing and can't help but compare the show to its brilliant predecessor. Obviously "Batman: The Animated Series" and most of its spinoffs are excellent. "Transformers Prime" was surprisingly good, and the short-lived Green Lantern animated series was fun as well. Oh! Also "Danny Phantom" and "Spectacular Spider-Man". Great stuff.

As for separating 3D cartoons from 2D ones, I don't really see a point to it. They're just different toolsets :)

laticauda

Many people I know love the Legend of Kora, the original Avatar: the last Airbender, and the Dragonball series!  I have tried, but really can't get into them.

Also the spectacular spider-man is good, but it doesn't quite stand out in a crowd.

Ultimatedinoking

Do machinima count? If so, red vs. blue and this Spartan life.
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

Gwangi

Korra is probably not as good as Avatar but you really should give it a second chance Patrx, season 3 was especially good.

stargatedalek

I'm a season behind on Korra already and the new season starts soon

Transformers Prime is amazing, would have been next for me after Clone Wars

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 01, 2014, 01:09:16 AM

Wow, apparently it does! Season 3 just ended too.

docronnie

Anything Marvel for me specially the Avengers.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

SBell

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 01, 2014, 01:09:16 AM

Third season Korra was amazing TV, not just as a cartoon. Some pretty heavy stuff for kids though.

Arul

Unfortunately in my country spongebob and tom jerry fate is now on the line,facing a threat for permanent banned because the program is disturbing the study time for kids...i love family guy too,that program is funny hahaha

Arul

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 30, 2014, 10:59:15 PM
not a single vote for Fred, and Barney and Wilma?

You mean flinstone ? :D who drive their car with their legs and woke up with stone-fall alarm ? Hahahahaha :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: