News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bionicle is back or rebooted

Started by EmperorDinobot, October 10, 2014, 03:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

http://bzpower.com/

Bionicle is back folks.

Makuta just corrupted my wallet.

Takama

sorry I cant control myself right now but YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you Mata Nui

EmperorDinobot

The Great Spirit is generous and kind.

Did you ever seen the "REAL" origins of Bionicle?

Takama

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 10, 2014, 05:58:36 AM
The Great Spirit is generous and kind.

Did you ever seen the "REAL" origins of Bionicle?

I tried to follow the series since it first launched in 2001. when it was cancelled by lego, I just gave it up and quit following the story

EmperorDinobot

$20/Toa is too much. And they don't..."feel" the same. I'm going to pass. Heck I'm thinking about selling my entire Bionicle collection.

Takama

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 22, 2015, 11:52:02 AM
$20/Toa is too much. And they don't..."feel" the same. I'm going to pass. Heck I'm thinking about selling my entire Bionicle collection.

I just got Pohatu Yesterday for $14.99  It seems there are only 3 $20 ones. Kopaka, Tahu, and Onua.

Arul

Haha never bored with bionicle when i was in elementary school i collecting some of them

Takama

One thing i don't like though is that the new masks come off too easily. I cant pose the models head without it popping off, and it does not help much that the Eye pieces are made to launch them off of there heads

Takama

The team has reunited and assembled!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.