News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat - New for 2015

Started by DinoLord, October 25, 2014, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorchicken

its amazing to think he chose to spend his time here with us and our hobby knowing what little time he may have had left.  :'(
I hope there are dinosaurs in heaven.  ^-^

QuoteExcept for the modern mammals they sell on the same shelf.

thats exactly why Im worried, those figures are really generic looking.  :P

Concavenator

"I hope there are dinosaurs in heaven".It would be really great.You could interact with dinosaurs without the fear of dying.

terrorchicken

I have this silly hope that when we die we become non-corporeal energy beings that can travel back and forth thru time but not able to interact with the living world, only observe. After I visit my relatives I know what time period Im first headed to post death.  ;D ;)

Zhuchengotyrant

In honor of Dan, I hope this line stays. I would really love to see his vision stay alive through his beautiful work. RIP Dan, a man of great integrity. O:-)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

*Sigh* I suppose nobody's got any news on these, huh?

suspsy

I keep hoping that the next wave of toys will consist of the new ones rather than the repaints. Or a combination of both.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur in the UK will be stocking all 12 of the Battat Terra dinosaur models.  Stock is due to arrive in the next three days or so. 

For further information or to reserve a model whilst stocks last: Email Everything Dinosaur

Dinomike

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on May 01, 2016, 01:50:52 PM
Everything Dinosaur in the UK will be stocking all 12 of the Battat Terra dinosaur models.  Stock is due to arrive in the next three days or so.  All models available on line by May 5th or thereabouts.

For further information or to reserve a model whilst stocks last: Email Everything Dinosaur

This is too good to be true! Finally Battats outside of the US!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Roselaar

Great news! I expect another order on ED is due soon, then! :)

DinoLord

I take this as good news for the future of the Terra line.

ceratopsian

Congratulations to Everything Dinosaur on organising this.  I bet it wasn't easy to pull off!  I have all of them bar one already imported from the USA - otherwise I'd be dashing off my order for the full set.

MLMjp

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news EVER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I can die happy O:-) O:-)......Wait! No!

Sim

Thanks for this, Everything Dinosaur!  I need to get the Battat dinosaurs I'm missing.  Everything Dinosaur has written this blog post about the news, which mentions:

- The Nanshiungosaurus is discontinued, but will still be stocked by Everything Dinosaur.

- "Everything Dinosaur will offer all twelve models for sale plus, for a limited time, the complete set of all twelve replicas will be available to buy in a single purchase and at a very special introductory price."

- "It is great to see all twelve of the first wave of the Battat Terra dinosaurs added to our model range."

If these twelve figures are considered the first wave to be available in the UK/from Everything Dinosaur, that suggests more Battat Terra dinosaurs might be coming in the future....

Roselaar

Quote from: Sim on May 01, 2016, 04:57:53 PM

- "Everything Dinosaur will offer all twelve models for sale plus, for a limited time, the complete set of all twelve replicas will be available to buy in a single purchase and at a very special introductory price."

Though I own some of these already, this sounds very tempting...

Let's hope ED's addition of the Battat Terra products to their stock means a bright future is indeed in store for this line! :)

amargasaurus cazaui

I am glad to hear this as well...despite the fact I have spent some effort helping others obtain these models, my original goal was to help people overseas get them, and to facilitate the distribution of Dan's work. To that end, I am glad others overseas will be able to get them perhaps more reasonably
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Moodyraptor

Woo, glad I didn't got round to bidding on any of the new batch on ebay yet, they never come cheap from the US.  Excellent news, can't wait for that para  :)

Flaffy

John

From Everything Dinosaur's blog that Sim provided a link for:"...we are delighted to announce that a number of the Battat Terra replicas will be exclusive to Everything Dinosaur."
I'm hoping that means the eventual releases of Gastonia,Gigantoraptor,Europasaurus,Pentaceratops, and Nasutoceratops. ;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

PaleoMatt

Quote from: John on May 01, 2016, 08:58:58 PM
From Everything Dinosaur's blog that Sim provided a link for:"...we are delighted to announce that a number of the Battat Terra replicas will be exclusive to Everything Dinosaur."
I'm hoping that means the eventual releases of Gastonia,Gigantoraptor,Europasaurus,Pentaceratops, and Nasutoceratops. ;D

And, the Yutyrannus, Plateosaurus and Majungasaurus... We can only hope the legacy continues and they will be finished by someone else.

terrorchicken

Im so happy for you overseas guys! Hopefull this means we'll see the rest of Dan's newer sculpted models in the future as well. and even if Target stops stocking them here the US fans will have an overseas option for obtaining them.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: