News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus's Prehistoric Art

Started by Yutyrannus, April 13, 2012, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

Ummmmmmmm.......Giganotosaurus?
I'll stop guessing, want it to be a surprise.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on November 19, 2012, 01:33:39 PM
Ummmmmmmm.......Giganotosaurus?
I'll stop guessing, want it to be a surprise.
Ok, and no, it is smaller than giganotosaurus.
If anyone wants to know what it is now, they can get to it through the link below by clicking "Primeval Continued Series 1" and checking the section "Creatures" on that page (it is the last one on the list). Also, feel free to look around the other pages in the category "Primeval Continued" which includes: the two novels that go with it, the webisodes, a few of the creatures, a new character, the first two episodes, and all 5 series.

http://primeval-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Primeval_Continued_Series_1

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

TheAllosaur

Now I know!  ;) That is one of the Dinosaurs for my new JP series, by the way!
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on November 23, 2012, 12:35:49 AM
Have you read some of the other pages about Primeval Continued? If so, do you like my series so far? Also, my Primeval Fanon Wiki username is "PrimevalIsAwesome". And whoever keeps deleting the pictures I posted as attachments please stop doing that and put them back, it's very annoying >:(!

Yutyrannus

By the way, sorry I haven't posted anything new in a while but tomorrow I will post pictures for Primeval: a Herrerasaurus, a Future Rat, another new future creature called an Aqua Monitor, and (hopefully if I can get it done in time) an Entelodont.

alexeratops

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 23, 2012, 02:09:08 AM
Quote from: TheAllosaur on November 23, 2012, 12:35:49 AM
Have you read some of the other pages about Primeval Continued? If so, do you like my series so far? Also, my Primeval Fanon Wiki username is "PrimevalIsAwesome". And whoever keeps deleting the pictures I posted as attachments please stop doing that and put them back, it's very annoying >:(!

Yah, whoever is doing that please stop! Now nobody can see my Carnotaurus! >:(
like a bantha!

Yutyrannus

I have made a future-creature designing competition for my Primeval series. If anyone would like to enter a creature please create a drawing for it and also a page with a picture of the drawing on Primeval Fanon Wiki. If you are unable to make a page on said wiki, please post a picture of your creature and a description of it and I will post it there for you, if you do make a page for it please go to the link below and write its name linking to the page under "Entered Creatures". Two winners will be chosen, one whose creature will appear in episode 4.7, and one whose creature will appear in episode 5.7 (the very last episode). COMPETITION ENDS MAY 30, 2013 (I wanted to give a lot of time to enter). So, anyone who wants to create a creature please do, and so far this competition is wide open as no one has entered yet.

Here is the link I mentioned: [] http://primeval-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Primeval_Continued_Future-Creature_Competition

Yutyrannus

Since they were deleted, I am posting my Primeval Continued creatures again. And there is a new one at the end :).

Eustreptospondylus
Episode 1.1

Concavenator
Episode 1.2

Placerius
Episode 1.3

Postosuchus
Episode 1.3

Herrerasaurus
Episode 1.7

More coming soon.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

I like the Herrerasaurus! What's with the saliva?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on December 11, 2012, 01:41:41 PM
I like the Herrerasaurus! What's with the saliva?
I was trying to make it more like a Komodo Dragon just to make it look cool, it IS Primeval anyway (note the throat pouch and skin color :)). Also, would you like to enter my future creature competition? Still no entries ???.

TheAllosaur

Wait,did you know the whole venemous Herrerasaurus was my idea? Every JP Herrerasaurus I have drawn has been venemous!! No kidding!!!
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on December 12, 2012, 11:40:15 PM
Wait,did you know the whole venemous Herrerasaurus was my idea? Every JP Herrerasaurus I have drawn has been venemous!! No kidding!!!
I didn't know that, but that's really cool! Also, I didn't say mine was venomous, but I like the idea, I never even thought of it (Oddly since I was trying to make it so much like a Komodo Dragon), can I use it? Also, would like to enter ??? ?

TheAllosaur

Sure you can use it! Wher and how do i join the competition, and what is it?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on December 13, 2012, 10:31:16 PM
Sure you can use it! Wher and how do i join the competition, and what is it?
It's a future creature designing competition for my series. The details are on the post before the one with all the Primeval pictures on the last page, still no entries so there is a good chance you will be one of the two winners, possibly even both!

TheAllosaur

Alright, just give me until january when I get my good art supplies,  and my creature will be added. Is this supposed to be a future creature?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on December 15, 2012, 03:25:09 PM
Alright, just give me until january when I get my good art supplies,  and my creature will be added. Is this supposed to be a future creature?
Yes, it is a competition to design a future creature for my Primeval series. There will be two winners, one whose creature will appear in the final episode of my series. Also it's fine if you wait until January because the competition doesn't end until April.

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

4 more creatures for Primeval Continued Series 1.

Guanlong
Episode 1.4

Quetzalcoatlus
Episode 1.6

Lycaenops
Episode 1.8

Conodont
Episode 1.9

Last two creatures coming soon!

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: