News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favourite Papo Dino

Started by Deanosaur7, November 06, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

Carnotaurus is the one I like best.  Nice pose original.  My only regret is the small size hard to find other animals from the same time and place at that scale. 
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Shonisaurus

My Favorites

Brachiosaurus
Tyrannosaurus rex running
Carnotaurus

Arul

Yep running trex is the most favorite   :D

bruno

I do think the apatosaurus has a more professional paint job, it doesn't look like a mass produced one which makes it stand out

Viking Spawn

Running T-Rex followed by the standing version.  A very close third place goes to their Allosaurus.  All wonderful sculpts IMO. 

I just wished I hadn't missed out on their brown running Trex years ago.  I think that particular piece looks great in both brown and green. 

Centrosaur86

1 Carnotaurus.
2 Allosaurus.
3 Dimetrodon.

pylraster

Green Standing Rex... for sheer nostalgia.

JurassicGeek09

Giraffatitan (Brachiosaurus); best one since Carnegie's first in 1988.
To view my collection pieces, check me out at: http://www.instagram.com/jurassicgeek09

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.