News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How old is everyone here?

Started by Raptoress, November 28, 2014, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: SpittersForEver on December 20, 2014, 05:31:26 PM
Quote from: ARUL on December 15, 2014, 02:29:52 AM
Well until now the oldest is 49 and youngest is 11  :D

Am I the youngest then? :(
You are not lone, as I am also 11.
Also, what is the minimum age required to be on the site? My cousin wants to join.
-Zhuchengotyrant

stargatedalek

(AFAIK) there's no minimum per-se, but younger members won't be getting any special leeway

Zhuchengotyrant

Okay. He is going to make an account soon. You may be seeing a ZhuchengotyrantJr around, as I am his idol, for some weird reason.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Manatee

QuoteI am his idol, for some weird reason.
Because that's what little kids do. If they have an older kid of any type in the family, they idolize and look up to them. I know from having a six year old brother and a two year old cousin.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on December 21, 2014, 08:38:27 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on December 20, 2014, 05:31:26 PM
Quote from: ARUL on December 15, 2014, 02:29:52 AM
Well until now the oldest is 49 and youngest is 11  :D

Am I the youngest then? :(
Also, what is the minimum age required to be on the site? My cousin wants to join.

That's good, when are you 12?

Arul

Bro driving need min. 18yrs old here in indonesia :D how about in your country guys ?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: ARUL on December 22, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Bro driving need min. 18yrs old here in indonesia :D how about in your country guys ?
Minimum driving age here in the UK is 17. Age of consent is 16. Age required to buy alcohol and cigarettes is 18 (I've never touched either of them and never will).

stargatedalek

here driving is 16
age of consent is 18, there is however a four year margin, so for example a 16 year old could date a 20 year old, a 17 year old a 21 year old, etc.
and age to purchase cigarettes or alcohol is 18 (in Nova Scotia anyway, I know some provinces its different), but you are allowed to drink alcohol with parental consent from younger (exact year I forget)

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: SpittersForEver on December 22, 2014, 08:30:13 AM

[/quote]
April 2
-Zhuchengotyrant

tyrantqueen

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on December 22, 2014, 09:49:43 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on December 22, 2014, 08:30:13 AM

April 2
[/quote]

I'm 12 on the 23 of January, I hate it being so close to Christmas though.

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 29, 2014, 12:37:29 AM
16, 17 this January

I hope this doesn't sound weird but I'm very impressed by this. The way you conduct yourself on the forum, your writing skills and your overall knowledge concerning the things we discuss would all lead me to believe you were significantly older. I know I wasn't this mature or knowledgeable when I was 16. Maybe it's the difference between our education systems? Or maybe it's just that you're a particularly well read and mature individual. I've noted this before and I've almost mentioned it a couple times but for whatever reason didn't. Anyway, this seemed like the place to call it out. I figured it can't hurt to actually say something positive about someone! I can't say there are too many 16 year old's that can stand toe-to-toe with all these older folks and that I actually enjoy talking to! Well done young lady, you no doubt have a bright future ahead of you!

stargatedalek

Thank you! It really does mean a lot to me to hear. I definitely enjoy talking with you too :)
Generally speaking I wouldn't say I'm particularly well learned, it's just that paleontology is a hobby of mine

triceratops83

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 25, 2014, 06:12:24 AM
Thank you! It really does mean a lot to me to hear. I definitely enjoy talking with you too :)
Generally speaking I wouldn't say I'm particularly well learned, it's just that paleontology is a hobby of mine
I agree with Gwangi, I'd have never thought so eloquent a speaker (typer) could be a teenager, most people where I come from are pretty vacuous, let alone teens. I hope you take advantage of your love of palaeontology and that it leads you somewhere interesting.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Cammy

I'm almost 30 but I'm really immature for my age.  ^-^ Here's a recent photo of me on a trip to the bank:

Tallin

Wow I want to sit in a giant lego helicopter too now...

I'm 19 and at university right now...I planned to study palaeontology for ages as a kid - but found I was best at and enjoyed art as a discipline the most! So now my dream is to direct the next WWD and make it live up to the 1999 one!

Luckily my boyfriend whole-heartedly supports my dino painting/collecting...

triceratops83

Quote from: Cammy on January 03, 2015, 12:04:23 PM
I'm almost 30 but I'm really immature for my age.  ^-^ Here's a recent photo of me on a trip to the bank

You flew a Lego Helicopter to the bank?

Cammy

Quote from: triceratops83 on January 04, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

Yes, then I rebuilt it into a car and drove it home.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Cammy on January 04, 2015, 09:56:05 AM
Quote from: triceratops83 on January 04, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

Yes, then I rebuilt it into a car and drove it home.

My plane is landing at Brisbane airport on January 23rd.
Could you please pick me up with that helicopter ;D?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: