News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How old is everyone here?

Started by Raptoress, November 28, 2014, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

RockyMountainRex

Quote from: Doug Watson on November 30, 2014, 05:11:16 PM
Quote from: Doug Watson on November 29, 2014, 07:58:50 PM
I remember grade 6, it was the best three years of my life.

That was a joke by the way, I am in Canada as well, it is supposed to take one year per grade if you pass. I thought I might get a laughing smiley face at least for that attempt  :-\

:))  I thought it was funny!  45 here, which is the excuse I will use in taking so long to reply that it was funny.   :P
Rawr!

Doug Watson

Quote from: RockyMountainRex on November 30, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

That was a joke by the way, I am in Canada as well, it is supposed to take one year per grade if you pass. I thought I might get a laughing smiley face at least for that attempt  :-\

:))  I thought it was funny!  45 here, which is the excuse I will use in taking so long to reply that it was funny.   :P

Thanks I'll take that even if it was out of pity, I am glad at my age I still remember I wrote it.

paleoferroequine

Well, if you insist!  Eh.

I wasn't sure, you being Canadian and all. I just figured you did it differently up there. Never can be sure about the yutes of today. Take off! :o

stargatedalek

I'm not sure how I managed to overlook that :P
now I'm laughing at my own fail :P

Doug Watson

Quote from: paleoferroequine on November 30, 2014, 08:15:39 PM
Well, if you insist!  Eh.
I wasn't sure, you being Canadian and all. I just figured you did it differently up there. Never can be sure about the yutes of today. Take off! :o

Well up here now at least in Ontario they don't fail anyone, too damaging to their self esteem. Ya hoser. ;)

Doug Watson

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 30, 2014, 08:23:24 PM
I'm not sure how I managed to overlook that :P
now I'm laughing at my own fail :P

That's okay I am just very needy.

sauroid

may i know how old you are Mr.Watson? :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Doug Watson

Quote from: sauroid on December 01, 2014, 03:40:25 AM
may i know how old you are Mr.Watson? :)

Like many my age I tend to be mischievous, wait who am I kidding I've always been mischievous. Anyway I prefer to keep people guessing however if you read most of my posts on this thread (except for the joke) I have left clues that when put together will give a small range if not my exact age.

dutchdinolover

I'm not much of a responder, but I liked your joke any way.  So here is my smile: ;D :D

I'm 28 at the moment

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

darylj

Sim

I'm 25!  I've really liked dinosaurs since I was 2 - I didn't remember this, my mum told me!

TJ_Terrorsaur

22. I've loved dinosaurs since I was in diapers.  LOL

croatasaurus

ignite444

My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

Paleogene Pals

42, will be 43 in March. I got my first Kaiyodo Dinoland models in 1993, Allosaurus, Chasmosaurus, and Stegosaurus. Wow, I can't believe that they are 21 years old.

spinosaurus1

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: