News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How old is everyone here?

Started by Raptoress, November 28, 2014, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kreativtek

I cannot really say how old is everyone here, but I myself am a 20-year-old communication design student from Poland. Hello!

tanystropheus

Cammy

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 04, 2015, 10:23:16 AM
My plane is landing at Brisbane airport on January 23rd.
Could you please pick me up with that helicopter ;D?

Sure thing! I hope you're not much taller than 5 feet...  :P

Dinomike

Quote from: Cammy on January 03, 2015, 12:04:23 PM
I'm almost 30 but I'm really immature for my age.  ^-^ Here's a recent photo of me on a trip to the bank:

First of all it's wonderful not to ever grow up! Secondly - that's the most awesome bank with a helicopter ever! Cool!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Fluffysaurus

I am 29 in April 30, just in time for the Papo Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara haha.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Megalosaurus

Hi
I am 31.

triceratops83: now I understand what your 83 means. It was a great year  :)) .
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

triceratops83

Quote from: Megalosaurus on January 26, 2015, 10:21:35 PM
Hi
I am 31.

triceratops83: now I understand what your 83 means. It was a great year  :)) .

:)
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Arul

WHO said smoking reduced your age 11 minutes but laughing make you life 15 minutes longer. So if you want to live longer you know what i mean...laughing while smoking you have 4 minutes advantage

Nooo no just kidding

Mamasaurus

It is interesting how so many people who have truly long lives have habits that are supposedly bad for your health, like smoking, alcohol, and bacon.  😊

Back on topic...I'm a quarter of a century old. 😊 On a related note, I'd be curious to know how many people here have families with kids.  I've always had a passion for prehistoric creatures, especially dinosaurs, but my 3 year-old is the one who really rekindled that interest to the point that I searched for a forum like this one. 😊

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Raptoress

I forgot entirely about this topic. :P I'm surprised people are still commenting on it, lol.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Mamasaurus on April 29, 2015, 04:19:55 PM
It is interesting how so many people who have truly long lives have habits that are supposedly bad for your health, like smoking, alcohol, and bacon.  😊

I'm 98 and I eat 3 pounds of lard spread on brioche rolls every day.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DarkPhantom

I'm 28, I work in a call center with my wife. My doctor says I'm stressed, so I restarted collecting dinosaurs; it turns out that painting keeps me calmed for hours. I'm really looking forward to the diorama contest.

ChubbyTaco

Derek.McManus

Ah now...I will be 43 at the end of next month (June) and I have five children, thankfully no grandchildren yet! Guess what...thanks to their dad they all like dinosaurs to a certain extent!

Halichoeres

OK, actually I'm 33 and a PhD student. No children or grandchildren ha ha

Quote from: Derek.McManus on May 27, 2015, 10:46:24 PM
Ah now...I will be 43 at the end of next month (June) and I have five children, thankfully no grandchildren yet! Guess what...thanks to their dad they all like dinosaurs to a certain extent!

Five children! Families that large are a rarity these days.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tapejara1122

I have managed to survive 14 and about 5 months now ( kind of morbid, but another way to think of age is an accomplishment )
;)

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Libraraptor

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on May 28, 2015, 03:40:55 AM
I have managed to survive 14 and about 5 months now ( kind of morbid, but another way to think of age is an accomplishment )
;)

14 + 5 = Nineteen months and you´re already able to write, read and operate a computer?!  ^-^

I am 37 years old, by the way.

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 28, 2015, 10:34:29 PM
;)

14 + 5 = Nineteen months and you´re already able to write, read and operate a computer?!  ^-^

LOLZ I completly forgot to put in 14 years! Im laughing so hard now!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Libraraptor

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on May 29, 2015, 02:01:17 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on May 28, 2015, 10:34:29 PM
;)

LOLZ I completly forgot to put in 14 years! Im laughing so hard now!

;D ;D I was pretty sure about this. ^-^

suspsy

I'm going to be 37 in October.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: