News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Photo fun!

Started by RockyMountainRex, December 05, 2014, 09:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockyMountainRex

I recently joined a group on Facebook called "Dinosaur Toy Photography."  They have a theme each month, and this month's theme is "Jurassic World."  This is my first real attempt at dinosaur model photography; I apologize ahead of time for the image not consisting of an entire diorama.  I thought it would be a good way to kick off a thread that I hope to share future images on.   :)

December 2014 Theme Challenge: Jurassic World.
Title: "Good times for the whole family!"
Dinosaur: Papo Velociraptor

Rawr!

Arul

I join it too :D the admin of that page also have account here, its "Carnosaur". Your shot have a nice idea  ;)

RockyMountainRex

Thanks ARUL!   :)

One more... This is my shot for the December photo album of the same group
Title:  "Run Through the Jungle"
Dinosaur:  Papo Tyrannosaurus Rex (running)

Set to the song "Run Through the Jungle" by CCR:

Whoa, thought it was a nightmare...
Lo, it was so true...
They told me, don't go walkin' slow...
'The Devil's on the loose...
Better run through the jungle...
Woa, don't look back to see.
Rawr!

Arul

Asking your permission to download the running trex, i want to use it for gadget wallpaper  :) beautiful shot  :D

RockyMountainRex

Thanks again ARUL; and go right ahead and use the image all that you want!  I am glad that you liked it.   :)
Rawr!

Dinomike

These are cool! Must join the site too!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.