News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2016: Step 1

Started by anchry6, December 20, 2014, 10:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

Due to the unexpected success of this event (2 on 2!!) I decided to propose it again next year.
Here are the new rules I thought. C:-)
Step 1: From now to 04/01/2015: Each person can write the name of three dinosaurs. All dinosaurs receiving more than five preferences pass the first step.
Step 2: From 05/01/2015 to 16/01/2015: We are voting. The first two dinosaurs win and exceed the second step.
Step 3a: From 17/01/2015 to 26/01/2015: You describe how you would like the two dinosaurs and show how they should be to be scientifically accurate.
Step 3b: Within the 30/01/2015 someone willing should sum it all up (preferably a paleontologist) in a document and send it to me.
Step 3c: Finally, within the weekend (31 January - 1 February) I'm going to write the email and send the documents to the Papo.
This post is made for receiving comments and criticism; and to start with the Step 1!!

Happy holidays to all!

:D

DinoLord

I'm not quite sure if the threads on the forum are directly what led to Papo's choices, but it's still fun to think of figures they could do. Personally I'd like to see:

1. Torvosaurus
2. Ceratosaurus
3. Acrocanthosaurus

Yutyrannus

1. New mosasaur
2. Ceratosaurus
3. Plateosaurus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

ignite444

1. Kentrosaurus
2. Corythosaurus
3. Ichthyovenator
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

suspsy

1) Iguanodon
2) Nigersaurus
3) Baby Stegosaurus
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

DinoG

Acrocanthosaurus
Supersaurus
New deynocheirus
Run!

Manatee

1. Ceratosaurus
2. New Spinosaurus
3. Concavenator

Pachyrhinosaurus

Plateosaurus
Herrerasaurus
Sinornithosaurus
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Saurian

1. Galimimus 2. Zhuchengtyrannus 3.Mamenchisaurus
Soory,my English is poor

Arul

Galimimus ; iguanodon ; new mosasaur

dutchdinolover

Suchomimus
Giganotosaurus
Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum

triceratops83

Chasmosaurus
Corythosaurus
Gallimimus
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

darth daniel

Mamenchisaurus
Plateosaurus
Shunosaurus

Roselaar

1: Amargasaurus
2: Majungasaurus
3: Dsungaripterus
(Not a dinosaur I know, but the next bext thing, right?)

croatasaurus

1.Tarbosaurus
2.Acrocanthosaurus
3.Carcharodontosaurus

Zhuchengotyrant

1.Yangchuanosaurus
2.Jaxartosaurus
3.Gigantospinosaurus
-Zhuchengotyrant

Argentavis

Giganotosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus
Suchomimus

KeU

Giganotosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Edmontosaurus

tanystropheus

Giganotosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Gallimimus

SpittersForEver

1. Saltosaurus
2. Hypacrosaurus
3. Megaraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: