News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR Club Selection: "Jolly" the hatchling triceratops!

Started by REBOR_STUDIO, December 24, 2014, 03:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess they are cranking out what sells the best. On the plus side the skeletal looks good for this one, no feathers to bother with..yeah I'm actually interested in seeing what this one looks like.  We've all thought about Papo making a Ceratosaurus before and how cool it could be. Here's hoping it sticks to that skeletal. Maybe it will be my first Rebor purchase.

Argentavis

pretty interesting. for me personally they could continue their theropod line, like it more than any other types of dinosaurs.
I´m not a big fan of dinosaurs with movable parts (jaws, arms...). Rebor announced the yutyrannus as a model with seamless cast, but it´s difficult to get that with 2 arms and jaw as separated parts on the Utahraptor.

But movable arms make so sense for a Ceratosaurus i think.

Dobber

Nice!! This should look good...we need more Carnosaurids from Rebor as they should fit with their design sensibilities better than the previous Coelurosaurs that they made. Bring on the Allosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, and Giginatosaurus!

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

stargatedalek

It looks rather shrink-wrapped, but other than that so far so good.

sauroid

quite excited to see the "fleshed-out" Ceratosaurus.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

amargasaurus cazaui

I can almost see it coming...we will wait, and wait, at the edge of our desks to see the new Ceratosaurus, and voila...they will feather it like big bird !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on January 16, 2015, 07:46:44 AM
I can almost see it coming...we will wait, and wait, at the edge of our desks to see the new Ceratosaurus, and voila...they will feather it like big bird !!!

Oh come on...had to go there eh? lol ;D

Dobber

Lol! I was thinking the same thing, but I'm new here and didn't want to say it!  ;D

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Gwangi

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Dobber on January 16, 2015, 12:28:16 PM

Lol! I was thinking the same thing, but I'm new here and didn't want to say it!  ;D

Chris
Eh Chris there are sometimes things that just should get said.....given the track record here, I do not feel it was overtly rude....a good laugh is all in fun anyways !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen