News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My new repaints

Started by Mr. Challenger, January 04, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayakasaurus

Great idea for the Carno
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

Wonderful work friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyto_Theropod

You've definitely improved that Carnotaurus - he actually looks decent now. Not feelin' blue any more! ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Dinomike

The Carnotaurus looks great!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Alexa

I agree, the Carnotaur looks amazing!  :o

Carnotaurus

Quote from: Mr. Challenger on October 15, 2015, 10:03:28 PM
Here comes the demon! I repainted the small Schleich carnotaurus with the Papo colours and I think that this guy looks really good now. Maybe not the most accurate model, but the sculpt is gorgeous in my opinion.

[/url]

I like the sleich mini Carnotaurus, but yor work made it even better! could you post more photos of this boy with the papo Carnotaurus? they work well together as father/mother and son?

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Carnotaurus on September 04, 2016, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: Mr. Challenger on October 15, 2015, 10:03:28 PM
Here comes the demon! I repainted the small Schleich carnotaurus with the Papo colours and I think that this guy looks really good now. Maybe not the most accurate model, but the sculpt is gorgeous in my opinion.

[/url]

I like the sleich mini Carnotaurus, but yor work made it even better! could you post more photos of this boy with the papo Carnotaurus? they work well together as father/mother and son?

Thanks, here are some pictures. Yes, I think that it works well as a juvenile.

Bokisaurus

You did a great job on matching the two!

Nanuqsaurus

Wow these look great together! :)) The Schleich small Carnotaurus is not a bad figure, but its default bright blue paint scheme is rather weird. Very good job!

Jose S.M.

Your repaints are great,  I like that Pachycephalosaurus,  with your paint job doesn't look that much like a "chinasaur"

Carnotaurus

Lots of thanks Mr Challenger! you can do a great diorama with those green demons

Flaffy

Wow! Your repaints looks sweet! Really digging the ichthyovenator ;D
The ichthyovenator is not a bad figure, it's just that the original paint scheme is sloppy and boring.
CollectA really needs to improve on their colour schemes for their smaller figures.

Halichoeres

These are all great improvements! The Kentrosaurus head looks so much more lifelike, and I didn't realize how much better that Ornithocheirus could look when not in mourning clothes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dilopho

Yeah, you should design the colors for these this, especially the Schleich ones.

Jose S.M.

Great recolors! I just got the Kentrosaurus and even when I like it a lot I would have love if it came looking like yours! The Ichtyovenator is gorgeus.

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 25, 2016, 05:36:32 PM
These are all great improvements! The Kentrosaurus head looks so much more lifelike, and I didn't realize how much better that Ornithocheirus could look when not in mourning clothes.

Maybe CollectA Ornitocheirus was related to the poor old guy from Walking with Dinosaurs and got the news of it's demise  :P :))

acro-man

WOW! man!
You bring them to life!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Daspletotyrannus

Nice work. I like the Ichthyovenator.

Mr. Challenger

Thanks guys! This is a fun hobby and I really enjoy to share my work with all of you ^-^

Megalosaurus

Good work overall, but I love the Ichtyo.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: