News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BLIZZARD in NYC!

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, January 27, 2015, 04:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

So there's a blizzard warning here in NYC for today and tonight.

Everyone's complaining except for...

LOL!  ;D

DinoLord

Gigantothermism at work!

Personally I'll be doing some long overdue collection cataloguing.  ;D

Meso-Cenozoic

Andrew, you are so smart! I had to look that word up!! :-[ LOL!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Meso-Cenozoic

OMG, no I haven't, Chris! That is hysterical!! I can't remember where I found that pic, but it is obviously a screen cap from that commercial. (I just added the blowing snow. ;) )

I've got to post this on my FB timeline now. LOL!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I thought it looked familiar..just had to find it..lol  I posted it on the Backyard Terrors fb page here : https://www.facebook.com/BackyardTerrors

Meso-Cenozoic

Yep. Just posted it on my timeline too! And "Liked" your Backyard Terrors page too. 8)

Dinomike

That's a funny pic! Stay safe in NYC!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 27, 2015, 05:47:10 AM
Yep. Just posted it on my timeline too! And "Liked" your Backyard Terrors page too. 8)

Thanks man!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.