News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

All I can really say is I hope his works are better" feathered" in the museums of London than they are on the pages of your Facebook posts lol.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 23, 2015, 07:48:55 AM
All I can really say is I hope his works are better" feathered" in the museums of London than they are on the pages of your Facebook posts lol.

Oh Gosh even autocorrection prefers that word... anyway the good news is, 1:35 scientific accurate Deinonychus will be released in future, Utahraptor was a successful experiment, now with better public acceptance of feathered dinosaurs we are ready to move on to the next stage: introducing fully feathered Dromaeosaurus to the public.

amargasaurus cazaui

Sorry Mr rebor I just couldnt resist....lol.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

John

Okay here is something I didn't see till recently:what is quite obviously Dimorphodon macronyx.I'm curious to see this one.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 23, 2015, 08:10:16 AM

My mistake, no worries, and it's Miss REBOR Now, yeah!!  :)) actually I can't really represent the company, but since that "hated representative" is not coming back (he is a very nice person in real life), I guess I'll answer questions whenever I have time :)

sauroid

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 08:04:35 AM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 23, 2015, 07:48:55 AM

Oh Gosh even autocorrection prefers that word... anyway the good news is, 1:35 scientific accurate Deinonychus will be released in future, Utahraptor was a successful experiment, now with better public acceptance of feathered dinosaurs we are ready to move on to the next stage: introducing fully feathered Dromaeosaurus to the public.
so excited for the future phase of REBOR.  :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

Sim

In those other pictures of the Rebor T. rex I can't see both of its eyes at the same time when looking at it from the front.

pylraster

Arul

Quote from: pylraster on June 23, 2015, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: ARUL on June 23, 2015, 09:07:59 AM
Quote from: Tyrannosauron on June 23, 2015, 06:51:47 AM

gonna make this image into my profile picture :D so badass

And kind of cute at the same time.

Yeah the eye isnt symetric lol, honestly i really love your moving profile picture whre did you get that ?

Arul

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 07:43:05 AM
Dear Simon, unfortunately according to the nda (non-disclosure agreement) we cannot reveal the identity of the sculpture artist, however we can tell you that he certainly owns high prestige and his works are featured in several museums in London, he does not "screw up", please understand :)

No doubt your sculptor is really amazing. Here in indonesia REBOR is the most favorite company, papo is the second. We are very excited with all your model. Oh yeah i have a question will the "snack" for The Hero sold in one set with acro model ? Or it will sold separately ? Thanks  :)

pylraster

Quote from: ARUL on June 23, 2015, 11:47:40 AM
Quote from: pylraster on June 23, 2015, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: ARUL on June 23, 2015, 09:07:59 AM
Quote from: Tyrannosauron on June 23, 2015, 06:51:47 AM

gonna make this image into my profile picture :D so badass

And kind of cute at the same time.

Yeah the eye isnt symetric lol, honestly i really love your moving profile picture whre did you get that ?

Must have been a forum avatar elsewhere that I saw and used. :) I can't remember.

REBOR_STUDIO

In those other pictures of the Rebor T. rex I can't see both of its eyes at the same time when looking at it from the front.

Hi, there is still distortion in the photo, if you have one in hand and see with your own eyes, then you can see both eyes from the front, anyone who owns a REBOR King T-rex please let others know if this is true :)

QuoteNo doubt your sculptor is really amazing. Here in indonesia REBOR is the most favorite company, papo is the second. We are very excited with all your model. Oh yeah i have a question will the "snack" for The Hero sold in one set with acro model ? Or it will sold separately ? Thanks  :)

Yes we have lots of fans in Indonesia, and a seller is working together with us to bring REBOR collectibles to Indonesia so that fans there no longer need to pay international shipping fees! And yes the "snack" is included lol  :))

Arul

Allright !!!  ;D Thanks a lot, my friends will be very happy to know this

amargasaurus cazaui

Miss Rebor, if I might, are you able to give any hints of the new upcoming psittacosaurus model mentioned earlier by your previous representative? Do you happen to know scale, if its a multiple animal scene, or single, perhaps species...anything that might give more information at all?Perhaps one of those lovely outlines your company uses so often on facebook...anything at all?

Arul

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 01:18:06 PM
Hi, there is still distortion in the photo, if you have one in hand and see with your own eyes, then you can see both eyes from the front, anyone who owns a REBOR King T-rex please let others know if this is true :)

Yes i know this problem me and my friends in indonesia have discuss this on fb, when someone finally posting his rebor king trex model for the first time and review it on fb group, its about last year or this early year i forgot. And yes its true. Trust me both eyes will visible if you take the photo from lower angle not like that photo its taken too high, but it little bit difficult to take the photo to make both eyes visible because the crest above the eye is block the lighting. But for sure, you have to get the model in your hands to prove it by yourself...

Yutyrannus

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 08:04:35 AM
I have to ask, do you mean "feathered"

or actually feathered?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Patrx

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

My mistake, no worries, and it's Miss REBOR Now, yeah!!  :)) actually I can't really represent the company, but since that "hated representative" is not coming back (he is a very nice person in real life), I guess I'll answer questions whenever I have time :)

I guess this means you're technically new here, so - welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here  :)

Dyscrasia

I hope that REBOR will become popular in South Korea someday.

Papo is very popular here (most likely due to the fact that one of the main sculptor is from our country, and Papo Korea seems to be very active in promoting Papo products), and in every major city here, there are more than one store that carries most of the Papo products.

Whenever I order a REBOR product, the shipping alone costs almost as much as the item I have purchased :(

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Patrx on June 23, 2015, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on June 23, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

I guess this means you're technically new here, so - welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here  :)

Hi, thanks!  :)) :)) :))

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: