News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Rebor, what did you do to me :o, amazing critters and now you have also announced Pterosaurs.
Hooray for Pterosaurs! When Will we see the first images?
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Shadowknight1

Quote from: indominus rex on February 02, 2015, 08:29:09 PM
Now all we have to do is wait for the official reveal of the Acrocanthosaurus and the new photos of the Ceratosaurus, they should be released soon. :)
I just hope that they're not getting our hopes up.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Albertosaurus

Ok, this got me really excited! Cant post the picture right now,could somebody post it?
https://www.facebook.com/reborstudio/photos/a.555150811278598.1073741827.555146104612402/629160840544261/?type=1

That is A LOT of dinosaurs guys! Are all for this year????

tanystropheus

This is a bit confusing. Is REBOR going to have 22 dinosaurs in the market by 2015? including:

1/35 T-rex
1/35 Y-rex
"Jolly" baby Triceratops
1/35 Utahraptor
1/35 (?) Ceratosaurus
1/35 "mystery Sauropod"
1/35 (?) Quetzalcoatlus diorama bundle
1/35 (?) Acrocanthosaurus

Other than "Jolly", I really hope that none of these models are limited availability. I also hope that the REBORS are reasonably easy to get a hold of since I probably won't be able to buy them all this year  :-\

sauroid

Rebor might be the dark horse everyone is so threatened of
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: sauroid on February 03, 2015, 02:06:53 PM

We will release a entirely new line called "REBOR Oddity" soon, one thing you can know for sure that is this line is definitely NOT kid friendly, such as dino fetus in jar with real liquid or dinosaur fossils replicas, this line will be the gathering of weird and frightening products, if use one word to describe this line, it will be "freakshow".

We are not competitor of Papo Safari and other dino toy brands, we are a collectibles brand and our targeting market is similar to Sideshow's.

Arul

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 03, 2015, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: sauroid on February 03, 2015, 02:06:53 PM

We will release a entirely new line called "REBOR Oddity" soon, one thing you can know for sure that is this line is definitely NOT kid friendly, such as dino fetus in jar with real liquid or dinosaur fossils replicas, this line will be the gathering of weird and frightening products, if use one word to describe this line, it will be "freakshow".

We are not competitor of Papo Safari and other dino toy brands, we are a collectibles brand and our targeting market is similar to Sideshow's.

TOP !!  ;)

Fluffysaurus

:o oeeeeeh!!! Sounds amazing! When Will we see that line. Now we only need a line of dinosaur handpuppets.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

stargatedalek

That sounds like something I could definitely get into, but I will reserve assumptions.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: tanystropheus on February 03, 2015, 01:55:45 PM
This is a bit confusing. Is REBOR going to have 22 dinosaurs in the market by 2015? including:

1/35 T-rex
1/35 Y-rex
"Jolly" baby Triceratops
1/35 Utahraptor
1/35 (?) Ceratosaurus
1/35 "mystery Sauropod"

Other than "Jolly", I really hope that none of these models are limited availability. I also hope that the REBORS are reasonably easy to get a hold of since I probably won't be able to buy them all this year  :-\
1st, how is it confusing?  Second, where did you find this info?!

And hopefully Acro won't be too far off he's one of my favorites.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Albertosaurus

The info comes from Rebor themselves in this forum and from a pic in their facebook.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on February 04, 2015, 12:22:33 AM

1/35 T-rex
1/35 Y-rex
"Jolly" baby Triceratops
1/35 Utahraptor
1/35 (?) Ceratosaurus
1/35 "mystery Sauropod"

Even better, brutal and gore since realistic body parts of Tenontosaurus will be included, yes we mean super REALISTIC body parts  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 03, 2015, 11:48:27 PM
That sounds like something I could definitely get into, but I will reserve assumptions.

Same here. I love freakshow/sideshow/oddities myself, we even use them in our show. But actual purchases will depend on what we're looking at.

Paleogene Pals

For your oddities, have you thought about delving into the cryptozoological?

Fluffysaurus

Rebor, i truly cant wait what we Will be seeing of you. It sounds very awesome!
I hope one day Diplocaulus Will see the light of day.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Troodon on February 04, 2015, 01:04:56 AM
Rebor, i truly cant wait what we Will be seeing of you. It sounds very awesome!
I hope one day Diplocaulus Will see the light of day.

We can confirm that we have plans for this from the very beginning, we love Diplocaulus!

indominus rex

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 04, 2015, 12:50:11 AM
Quote from: Shadowknight1 on February 04, 2015, 12:22:33 AM

1/35 T-rex
1/35 Y-rex
"Jolly" baby Triceratops
1/35 Utahraptor
1/35 (?) Ceratosaurus
1/35 "mystery Sauropod"

Even better, brutal and gore since realistic body parts of Tenontosaurus will be included, yes we mean super REALISTIC body parts  ;)

Now I definitely can't wait for the reveal of Acrocanthosaurus if it's including the remains of a Tenontosaurus and at a 1\35 scale The Acrocanthosaurus will be huge! I think rebor is my new favorite dinosaur model company. ;D

tanystropheus

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on February 04, 2015, 12:53:05 AM
For your oddities, have you thought about delving into the cryptozoological?

There are very few high-end Cryptid representations. It is also an area that Sideshow failed to capitalize on.
I would also love a replica of this duo:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Reptilians/ReptilianAngelsDinoman.jpg

sauroid

it's cool that you also plan to put out non-dinosaur prehistoric figures. any plans of making prehistoric mammals and (Cenozoic) birds?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

On the fb rebor said we can expect to see the ceratosaurus today...well lets lets lets go  :))

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: