News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

terrorchicken

Quote from: Jetoar on November 30, 2015, 06:19:19 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on November 30, 2015, 06:03:33 PM
very nice work!
would you ever consider making mammals?

Hi Terrorchicken, yes I have done mammals too  ^-^. This is the topic http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3813.msg113976#msg113976

thank you, they are amazing! are these ooak customs or do you plan to sell copies?

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 01, 2015, 06:06:22 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 30, 2015, 06:19:19 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on November 30, 2015, 06:03:33 PM
very nice work!
would you ever consider making mammals?

Hi Terrorchicken, yes I have done mammals too  ^-^. This is the topic http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3813.msg113976#msg113976

thank you, they are amazing! are these ooak customs or do you plan to sell copies?

Yes, I am going to make the casts of prehistoric mammals too. The list of price will be the next:

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). escale 1:20 = 60$

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). escale 1:20 = 60$

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20 = 40$

The shipping cost are included in the prices and all the figures have base with their name and they are full painted too  ^-^.

On the other hand, the unpainted figure looks likes this.

It was one of the first figures of casting  ^-^. It is made with resin  ^-^.

If you are interested, send me a PM  ;).

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 02, 2015, 03:51:50 AM
i cant see the pics...

Done it, You can see the pics now ^-^. On the other hand, 2 of 3 Kosmoceratops have been bought, thanks friends  ^-^. There is only one  ^-^.

terrorchicken

Jetoar I sent you a PM but stupid me, I forgot to put a subject heading, just letting you know so when you see it you dont think its spam or something, lol.

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 02, 2015, 07:36:20 PM
Jetoar I sent you a PM but stupid me, I forgot to put a subject heading, just letting you know so when you see it you dont think its spam or something, lol.

Hi Terrorchicken, I have readen your PM, dont worry, I have decide to change the prices of the Plesitocene Mammal line for you and our friends of DTF

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). escale 1:20 = 30$

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). escale 1:20 = 30$

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20 = 20$

The shipping cost are included in the prices and all the figures have base with their name and they are full painted too and you can chose the color too  ^-^. If you are intereted send me a PM and I wil start to make your copy ;).

Jetoar

Hi friends, I show you the kosmoceratops with its new base  ^-^.

and the signature in the base too  ^-^.

LophoLeeVT

how about writing the golden eye collection?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Kayakasaurus

Pretty fun!

Did you use rubber stamps to make the letters, or something else?
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 04, 2015, 04:24:51 AM
how about writing the golden eye collection?

Hi, because they final name is Paleo-Creatures  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on December 04, 2015, 05:53:45 AM
Pretty fun!

Did you use rubber stamps to make the letters, or something else?

Yes I did, I think is good that the figure has a rubber stamp of the brand that released, on the other hand, one copie of the hyena has been bought, thanks friends  ^-^.

Shonisaurus

Certainly the pachycrocuta, the uro and the stephanorhinus are fabulous.

Your figures are more than excellent Jetoar. Penalty you sell the products via email and not try to trade in a company. I would be the first to buy such beauties.

They remind me recreations of Mauricio Anton.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 04, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
Certainly the pachycrocuta, the uro and the stephanorhinus are fabulous.

Your figures are more than excellent Jetoar. Penalty you sell the products via email and not try to trade in a company. I would be the first to buy such beauties.

They remind me recreations of Mauricio Anton.

Thanks Shonisaurus, In a future is possible but now is not possible with the brands because its engaments are full. I am making casts of the mammals now, If you are interested for the mammals or dinosaurs send me a PM  ^-^.

LophoLeeVT

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 04, 2015, 11:25:47 PM
how do you make casts,actually?

With silicone and resin as other sculptors  ;).

Jetoar

Hi friends, The last Kosmoceratops and one of the Pachycrocutas have been bought  ^-^. I am going to make more casts of them. If you are interested in someone or more figures, you can pay with paypal or bank transfer, anyway send me a PM  ;).

Jetoar

Hello again friends  ^-^. Definetly I have done rhe logo of the line and I want to share with you  ;).

I show the final format of my figures with its box and a data card.

You can find it in Dans Dionsaurs too http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/kosmoceratops-finished-model-by-paleo-creatures/   ^-^.

Jetoar

I show the box and the data card of the figure. All figures included a data card  ^-^.

And finally another of our products:

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20

LophoLeeVT

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: