News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Hellofriends, In few days I will have the firsts replicas as soon as the cast is dried  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Halichoeres

@Takama & Jetoar: I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm glad you decided not to keep them one of a kind.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 26, 2015, 04:42:17 PM
@Takama & Jetoar: I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm glad you decided not to keep them one of a kind.

Thanks Halichoeres  ^-^. The firts model are going to released is the Kosmoceratops. If you are interested in one copy, send me a PM  ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Is really possible that I will show the casted figures of kosmoceratops tomorrow  ^-^. If you are interested in copies of Kosmoceratops or if you want they have a new home, please, send me a PM  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends, finally I can show the casts of Kosmoceratops.

They are my firts casted figures and now they are available  ^-^.

If you are interested in someone of this, please, send me a PM.

Kayakasaurus

They look great! How did you keep air from getting trapped in the horns? Did you vent them?
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Takama

LophoLeeVT

wow the casts turned out preety nice!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Arul

Jetoar

Thanks friends, I am glad that you like them. Some casts have done fixed with epoxy but others are nice and They didnt need fix ^-^. Now they are availbale if you are interested

terrorchicken

very nice work!
would you ever consider making mammals?

Halichoeres

He already has! He recently posted photos of a very nice aurochs in another thread.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

The Kosmoceratops are beautiful. In fact exceed the Collecta brand genius.

Jetoar

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 30, 2015, 06:16:35 PM
The Kosmoceratops are beautiful. In fact exceed the Collecta brand genius.

Thanks Shonisaurus, I am really gladed with your words  ^-^. If you want someone of these contact with me  ^-^. You can chose the colors too  ^-^.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Jetoar on November 30, 2015, 02:09:30 AM
Hello friends, finally I can show the casts of Kosmoceratops. .. .....

I'm hoping the one painted in the dark grey has my name on it!

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 30, 2015, 06:45:20 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 30, 2015, 02:09:30 AM
Hello friends, finally I can show the casts of Kosmoceratops. .. .....

I'm hoping the one painted in the dark grey has my name on it!

Yes it is, is your figure  ^-^.

Patrx

Those are quite nice! If only I hadn't spent all my money on Christmas gifts for others already - curse my generosity! :))

Jetoar

Quote from: Patrx on November 30, 2015, 06:57:26 PM
Those are quite nice! If only I hadn't spent all my money on Christmas gifts for others already - curse my generosity! :))

Thanks Patrx  ^-^, Dont worry If you want one, you have enough time after the Christmas  ^-^.

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: