News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 21, 2015, 08:56:24 PM
I understand. Anyway figures are excellent and very well made. They are a true works of art.

Thanks again Shonisaurus  ^-^ and dont worry  about the resin, I am going to show the next week  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

We are a little conflicted on rather or not we should feather the Obligatory Tyrannosaurus Rex and his Kin. So I added a poll asking about it.

Jetoar

Hello friends, today I have started to make the cast of our figures. If you are intrested in some of the available models, send me a PM.

On the other hand, I finished another figure, but this is not a dinosaur  ^-^.

Aegirocassis benmoulae, scale 1:32.

and my othe figure in proyect

Liopleurodon ferox.

I hope that you like it and remeber, If you want someone of this, send me a PM  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Wow, that Aegirocassis is awesome ;D I'd certainly buy it, when will it be available for purchase?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Arul

Really nice headsculp for the liopleurodon :D about the poll, a tyrannosaur (fossil evidence based such as yutyrannus, etc), yes. A trex ? Emm even Everything Dinosaur said there is no fossil evidence for feathered trex. But there is no problem if you want to make it with your own style i think it will be great :D

Jetoar

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on November 25, 2015, 12:01:25 AM
Wow, that Aegirocassis is awesome ;D I'd certainly buy it, when will it be available for purchase?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Hi EarthboundEiniosaurus. Yes, it will available the next week as late and we announce the price of our products soon  ^-^.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on November 25, 2015, 01:00:01 AM

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Hi EarthboundEiniosaurus. Yes, it will available the next week as late and we announce the price of our products soon  ^-^.

Ok, thank you. Please let me know, i'm very interested.

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Jetoar

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on November 25, 2015, 01:33:01 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 25, 2015, 01:00:01 AM

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Ok, thank you. Please let me know, i'm very interested.

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Hi EarthboundEiniosaurus

We have calculated the prices of the figures with the cost of production of them and this will be the prices of them.

Aegirocassis benmoulae, Scale 1:32 / 3 inchs = 15$.

Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Scale 1:32/ 5 inchs = 50$.

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Scale 1:32 / 7 inchs= 60$.

Concavenator corcovatus, Scale 1:32 / 7inchs= 60$.

All figures are full painted and with a beautiful base to put on the figure  ;). We are going to try  minimize shipping cost and even free shipping cost ^-^. Colors of the figure will be able to chose for the costumer  ;). If you are intrested send me a PM  ;).

Jetoar

Hello friends

We are going to available tomorrow copies of our Kosmoceratops figure. If you are interested in our figure, contact with us with a PM   ;).

Takama

We discused What we are calling the Starter Dozen of Dinosaurs.

Now to keep things cheaper for now, we chosen animals that are 7 inchs or less with some exceptions. The following is a list of Dinosaurs to expect in the near future.

Scolosaurus
Deinonychus
Struthiomimus
Arenysaurus(a mass produced remake of the model i own)
Pachycephalosaurus
Stegosaurus
Carnotarus
Erlikosaurus
Styracosaurus

And Tyrannosaurus if demand is good enough

alexeratops

I have a challenge for yall.... THERIZINOSAURUS! Maybe...

I can't wait to see the Styracosaurus and Pachycephalosaurus!
like a bantha!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on November 25, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
Hello friends

We are going to available tomorrow copies of our Kosmoceratops figure. If you are interested in our figure, contact with us with a PM   ;).

Kosmoceratops Getoar interests me. But I am also interested if cost is a brittle material. I unfortunately do not have much space to put figures in my case. You tell me.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 25, 2015, 02:55:25 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 25, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
Hello friends

Kosmoceratops Getoar interests me. But I am also interested if cost is a brittle material. I unfortunately do not have much space to put figures in my case. You tell me.

Hello Shonisaurus, it is made with a hard resin of high quality and resistence  ^-^.

Halichoeres

Jetoar, these look very nice, congratulations.

On a side note, would this thread perhaps be more at home on either the Toy Lines or Kits board?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 25, 2015, 06:34:53 PM
Jetoar, these look very nice, congratulations.

On a side note, would this thread perhaps be more at home on either the Toy Lines or Kits board?

Thanks Halichoeres, the creator of the topic is Takama because this would be his collection however, we decided to launch it  ^-^.

Takama

This was going to be a one of a kind collection of models that only I would own.

But some changes conviced me to make the line mass produced.       So yeah.  Admins can you move it to toylines

Kayakasaurus

You made the molds already? I'd love to see pics.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on November 25, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
You made the molds already? I'd love to see pics.

Hello Kayakasaurus, soon i will show the pics  ;).

Shonisaurus

Jetoar you're going to sell in the shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences in Madrid?

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 25, 2015, 08:30:49 PM
Jetoar you're going to sell in the shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences in Madrid?

Is my intention, however I am not sure of this last will be possible soon because I am not from Madrid. The best way to have one of my copies is sending a PM if you are interested  Shonisaurus ;).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: