News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

terrorchicken

oh I didnt know, I assumed the models for sale had the moving jaws as well. They still look cool even without them.

Takama

It was our intention from the Beginning to give them Articulated Jaws.   But it proved to be too difficult for Jetoar to do in mass production.

The Dilophosaurus will be casted with its jaw closed at my request.

alexeratops

wow, that is an amazing Liopleurodon! Good job, Jetoar!
like a bantha!

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 16, 2015, 09:43:07 PM
Figures Jetoar incidentally with movable jaws are resin as Kosmoceratops or otherwise flexible plastic type are Papo, Collecta?

I have to say that Kosmoceratops of paleocreatures Jetoar makes a mockery of the brand in the Collecta size and precision.

Congratulations Jetoar few people have this talent in the world of modeling dinosaurs.

Thanks Shonisaurus for your words, I am really glad and happy that you have one of my figures and you are happy with it  ^-^. About the articualted jaw, It will be in  resin models too. However, I am not sure if this articulation will works good in resin. As a result we have decided to make it without articualtion until I can experiment it  ^-^.

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 16, 2015, 11:43:45 PM
what amazes me is that you include the movable jaw! cant beleive these are hand made!

Thanks Terrorchicken  ^-^! , It is a special charge of a customer that want it with articulated jaw and flips  ^-^

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 17, 2015, 12:32:47 AM
oh I didnt know, I assumed the models for sale had the moving jaws as well. They still look cool even without them.

Thanks again Terrorchicken  ^-^!, i am glad that you like it, evn without the articualted jaw  ^-^.

Quote from: alexeratops on December 17, 2015, 01:15:27 AM
wow, that is an amazing Liopleurodon! Good job, Jetoar!

Thanks Alexeratops  ^-^! customer wants that looks as WWD Liopleurodon.

Now, I show you one of the new released of 2016:

Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32.

I hope that you like it the painted version  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Itis the list of prices of the figures:

Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Scale 1: 32. 5 inchs/ 12,7cm = 60$/ 55€

Dilophosaurus wetherilli . Scale 1:32. 7 inchs/ 17,78cm =60$/ 55€

Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32. 7 inchs/ 17,78cm = 60$/ 55€

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). Scale 1:20. 5 inchs/ 12,7cm =  60$/ 55€

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). Scale 1:20. 5 inchs/ 12,7 cm =  60$/ 55€

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). Scale 1:20. 3 inchs/ 7,62 cm = 20$/ 15€

Shipping costs are included in the price of the figure and all figures included a data card  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Kovu

Oooh! I'm loving the narrow-nosed rhino!

Jetoar

Quote from: Kovu on December 17, 2015, 11:44:42 PM
Oooh! I'm loving the narrow-nosed rhino!

Thanks partner, if you are interested, send me a PM, and remember, the shipping cost are included in the price  ^-^.

Logo7

Quote from: Takama on November 16, 2015, 10:54:49 PM

What kind of dinosaur species is this? Just want to know, as its name isn't listed underneath or above the pictures.

Edited to remove superfluous quoted images

Takama

Im sorry its Arenysaurus.

That model is not for sale, but a new Arenysaurus will be made for Mass production in the future

Jetoar

Hi friends, I show you the final version of Aegirocassis benmoulae, scale 1:32 / 3 inchs of long.

Asother figures it included a data card and its base too  ^-^.

Arul

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Quote from: Arul on December 23, 2015, 02:41:37 AM
Very beautiful coloration :)

Thanks Arul, I am glad that you like it  ^-^.

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 23, 2015, 03:50:37 AM
love the colors!!!

Thanks raptor64870 , i am glad that you like it the new pattern of colors  ^-^.

Logo7

Quote from: Jetoar on December 23, 2015, 12:44:41 AM
Hi friends, I show you the final version of Aegirocassis benmoulae, scale 1:32 / 3 inchs of long.

Love this figure, and I would totally buy it, along with the Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros, the Aurochs, the Giant short-faced Hyena, and the Arenyasaurus, whenever that species is released. Are any of these figures out yet, or do you still need more time to fully finnish them?

Jetoar

Quote from: Logo7 on December 24, 2015, 02:48:22 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 23, 2015, 12:44:41 AM

Love this figure, and I would totally buy it, along with the Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros, the Aurochs, the Giant short-faced Hyena, and the Arenyasaurus, whenever that species is released. Are any of these figures out yet, or do you still need more time to fully finnish them?

Thanks Logo 7, I am really glad that you like them. If you are interested in someone in special, send me a PM  ;).

Jetoar

Jetoar

Hello again friends. I only want to say thanks for buying my pieces and I am going to try to send it to you as soon as posible  ^-^. If you have any suggestion or doubt about the figures, send me a PM.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I have modified some of the prices and shipping costs of the figures because  it has change in my country in 2016. This is the new list of prices ;).

Aegirocassis          20$   /     15 €        50g     
Atopodentatus      40$   /      35 €      100g   
Aurochs                 40$   /      35 €     100g
Concavenator         50$   /      45 €     140g
Dilophosaurus        50$   /      45 €     140g
Kosmoceratops      50$   /      45 €      120g
Pachycrocuta          20$   /      15 €        50g
Stephanorhinus      50$   /      45 €      140g
Repenomamus       20$   /       15 €       50g

Shipping costs (Price in €)

Grams             Spain       Europe          USA
-50 g               0,57           1,55           1,85
+50g               0,95           2,25           3,10
+100g             2,16           6,30           9,85

Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I have modified some of the prices and shipping costs of the figures because  it has change in my country in 2016. This is the new list of prices ;).

Aegirocassis          20$   /     15 €        50g     
Atopodentatus      40$   /      35 €      100g   
Aurochs                 40$   /      35 €     100g
Concavenator         50$   /      45 €     140g
Dilophosaurus        50$   /      45 €     140g
Kosmoceratops      50$   /      45 €      120g
Pachycrocuta          20$   /      15 €        50g
Stephanorhinus      50$   /      45 €      140g
Repenomamus       20$   /       15 €       50g

Shipping costs (Price in €)

Grams             Spain       Europe          USA
-50 g               0,57           1,55           1,85
+50g               0,95           2,25           3,10
+100g             2,16           6,30           9,85

Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made.

Tullymonstrum gregarium. Scale 1:1. 5,5 inchs (14 cm)  30$ / 25€

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: