News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

terrorchicken

doublepost >:(

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on April 10, 2016, 11:37:30 PM
ok that tullymonstrum is the craziest looking thing! it looks like an invertebrate trying to be a plesiosaur.  :o

the shark came out very nice!

EDIT:
what the hell, its actually a vertebrate! just looked it up on Googs.

I am really glad that you like them terrorchicken  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on April 09, 2016, 10:28:37 AM
Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 09, 2016, 03:22:08 AM
Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.)

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it  ;). Now I am making copies of it if you are interested. Edestus and Helicoprion are in my future proyects however now I am making other figures  ^-^.

Thats great! I can't wait to see your next figures. ;) And when you plan on making the Helicoprion, what scale will it be in? Because you could base it off the common 9m size, or the 18m length based off a 1m diameter tooth whorl. I don't think anyone has made a Helicoprion figure based off the 18m specimen.  ;) Keep up the awesome work!
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Now I am workng in my new figure: Iberomesornis romerali. Scale 1:1. If someone have intrested in one figure or commision, please send me a PM.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Flaffy

A drepanaspis will also be nice. Its a cute fish  :)). Starlux made one but its rare nowadays and would cost a small fortune to get one. Anyways keep up the good work Jetoar! These are wonderful models!  :) :) :)

Jetoar

Thanks friends for your words. Now I am making the cast of my Torvosaurus and finishing the Iberomesornis. Torvosaurus will be my first figure with articulated jaw  ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

I have seen your Torvosaurus, and it looks great!
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made and it has the articulated jaw  ^-^.

Torvosaurus tanneri[/i]. Scale 1:40. 8 inchs (22 cm)  60$ / 55€.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made and it has the articulated jaw  ^-^.

Torvosaurus tanneri. Scale 1:40. 8 inchs (22 cm)  60$ / 55€.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

FishFossil

terrorchicken

youve outdone yourself Jetoar! amazing! also interested in seeing your first bird!

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on April 20, 2016, 05:21:06 PM
youve outdone yourself Jetoar! amazing! also interested in seeing your first bird!

Thanks Terrorchicken. I want to finish it soon  ^-^.

Jetoar

Thanks RobinGoodfellows for these awesome photographs  ^-^.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/sets/72157663388583710/with/26288484230/

I show you a better image of the head  ^-^.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Jetoar on April 21, 2016, 08:57:45 PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/sets/72157663388583710/with/26288484230/

Please, feel free to download and use my pictures as you want (no copyright on them).
See you soon..
:)

Jetoar

I show you a better image of the head  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have taken a decision. If you want to buy more of one products. You have not pay the shipping cost, so the shipping costs are free ^-^. Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have taken a decision. If you want to buy more of one products. You have not pay the shipping cost, so the shipping costs are free ^-^. Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have decided to make a list of my figures.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/spr63155zygmm3y/List_of_figures_Paleo-Creatures.pdf

You can see it the size and the scale of alll my figures. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: