News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have decided to make a list of my figures.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/spr63155zygmm3y/List_of_figures_Paleo-Creatures.pdf

You can see it the size and the scale of alll my figures. Thanks again.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Dinomike

Wow! That looks great! Good job on the movable jaw!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

Quote from: Dinomike on April 24, 2016, 01:04:16 PM
Wow! That looks great! Good job on the movable jaw!

Thanks Dinomike  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Flaffy

Shoulden't the Aegirocassis be 7.5 cm as it is about 3 inches long? Or did you increase its size?  ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on May 04, 2016, 04:57:38 AM
Shoulden't the Aegirocassis be 7.5 cm as it is about 3 inches long? Or did you increase its size?  ;)
I haved put the correct size of my figure in my list and fixed the size  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have good news. I have spoken with the National Museum of Natural Science of Madrid and they want my figures for their shop. So soon you can find these figures too in this museum  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have good news. I have spoken with the National Museum of Natural Science of Madrid and they want my figures for their shop. So soon you can find these figures too in this museum  ^-^.

Lanthanotus

My congratulations, Jetoar, you can be very proud of that :)

Archinto

Wow congratulation! That is fantastic! I may have to approach my local sealife center and see if they want buzzsaw sharks...

I love your work. I hope to own some of your pieces some day!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Flaffy

That's really exciting news Jetoar! ;D Congrats! I guess you will be very busy!

ceratopsian

Very impressive!  Well done!  Let's hope it brings you lots more sales.

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 09, 2016, 08:13:29 AM
Very impressive!  Well done!  Let's hope it brings you lots more sales.
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on May 09, 2016, 07:35:43 AM
Congrats!!   :D
Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on May 09, 2016, 01:18:08 AM
That's really exciting news Jetoar! ;D Congrats! I guess you will be very busy!
Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 08, 2016, 10:27:37 PM
My congratulations, Jetoar, you can be very proud of that :)

Thanks friends :)). I hope that my figures likes for the customers of the museum  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Archinto on May 08, 2016, 10:29:40 PM
Wow congratulation! That is fantastic! I may have to approach my local sealife center and see if they want buzzsaw sharks...

I love your work. I hope to own some of your pieces some day!

Thanks Archinto. I am sure that some day you will be an owner of my figures  ^-^.

Andreioli

Hello Jetoar.
Congratulations for the upcoming Museum collaboration !

I just wanted to remind you of my PM from May 5th about the Pachycrocuta and Aurochs models.
I'm intersted in purchasing them  ;D

Thanks.

Jetoar

Quote from: Andreioli on May 09, 2016, 05:50:01 PM
Hello Jetoar.
Congratulations for the upcoming Museum collaboration !

I just wanted to remind you of my PM from May 5th about the Pachycrocuta and Aurochs models.
I'm intersted in purchasing them  ;D

Thanks.

Hi Andreioli. Thanks. I sent you  a PM the May 5th. I send you it again  ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

So Atopodentatus has a new appearance now, and I know you have already made an Atopodentatus, but now that that model is outdated, whats your plan for it?
I am the Dinosaur King!

terrorchicken

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on May 11, 2016, 09:50:07 PM
congrats! :)

Thanks Terrorchicken  ^-^.
Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on May 10, 2016, 02:56:23 AM
So Atopodentatus has a new appearance now, and I know you have already made an Atopodentatus, but now that that model is outdated, whats your plan for it?

No exactly, change the head or put another color. However the old figure still available. Now is a historical interpretation   ;D.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on May 12, 2016, 08:45:14 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on May 11, 2016, 09:50:07 PM
congrats! :)

No exactly, change the head or put another color. However the old figure still available. Now is a historical interpretation   ;D.
[/quote]

Ah, I see.  ;) Well only the head needs updated, the rest of the sculpt is fine.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: