News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made.

Tullymonstrum gregarium. Scale 1:1. 5,5 inchs (14 cm)  30$ / 25€

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

alexeratops

Very realistic yet still seeming like it would be most fit in a sci-fi movie. Good job! :D
like a bantha!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Quote from: alexeratops on March 30, 2016, 03:05:58 AM
Very realistic yet still seeming like it would be most fit in a sci-fi movie. Good job! :D

Thanks alexeratops. I have tried to take natural colors for it  ^-^.

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on March 30, 2016, 04:19:44 AM
It looks great!

Thanks AcroSauroTaurus,I am really glad that you like it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Lanthanotus

A really nice reconstruction of this obscure, if not to say ridiculous creature, I like your interpretation..... and while looking through your website, that Arenysaurus ardevoli is a real masterpiece.

Jetoar

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 30, 2016, 08:30:32 PM
A really nice reconstruction of this obscure, if not to say ridiculous creature, I like your interpretation..... and while looking through your website, that Arenysaurus ardevoli is a real masterpiece.

Thanks Lanthanotus. I am really glad that you like it. If you are interested in a copy of it or other figures, send me a PM  ^-^.

Takama

FYI the Arenysaurus was a one of a Kind piece that was made for me.  But was somewhat ruined by a overly bright paint job, (Which Jetoar had no hand in, so dont blame him )

But dont worry, i might commission a new one in the future for everyone

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on March 30, 2016, 10:34:02 PM
FYI the Arenysaurus was a one of a Kind piece that was made for me.  But was somewhat ruined by a overly bright paint job, (Which Jetoar had no hand in, so dont blame him )

But dont worry, i might commission a new one in the future for everyone

Dont worry friends. I am going to make a new version of this species with a best detail too ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on March 30, 2016, 10:11:12 AM

It looks great!

Im starting my own figure line as well, check out the sauropod carcass topic and you will see what i mean.  ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on March 31, 2016, 12:50:30 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on March 30, 2016, 10:11:12 AM

It looks great!

Im starting my own figure line as well, check out the sauropod carcass topic and you will see what i mean.  ;)

I saw it and its looks really nice AcroSauroTaurus  ^-^. If you have interested in some of my figures, send me a PM  ^-^.

LophoLeeVT

:owow i never herd of it but it reminds me of opabinia( the 5 eyed creature thingy)
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Xenacanthus. Scale 1:7. 6 inchs (15 cm)  40$ / 35€

Jetoar

Xenacanthus. Scale 1:7. 6 inchs (15 cm)  40$ / 35€

AcroSauroTaurus

Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Blade-of-the-Moon

spinosaurus1

AcroSauroTaurus

Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.) :))
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it  ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 09, 2016, 03:22:08 AM
Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.)

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it  ;). Now I am making copies of it if you are interested. Edestus and Helicoprion are in my future proyects however now I am making other figures  ^-^.

terrorchicken

ok that tullymonstrum is the craziest looking thing! it looks like an invertebrate trying to be a plesiosaur.  :o

the shark came out very nice!

EDIT:
what the hell, its actually a vertebrate! just looked it up on Googs.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: