News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Hi Friends.

You can find my figures in Everithing Dinosaurs because they have launched today  ^-^.

http://www.everythingdinosaur.com/models-and-inflatables/paleo-creatures.html

I am really happy to work with them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:D Wow! That's a big step. Congratulations, Jetoar!

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Takama

Hi Guys I will be Have Jetoar do the following Dinosaurs

Protoceratops

Anzu

Northronychus.

After these three models are finished i will have him do a T.Rex

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on October 07, 2016, 10:15:13 PM
Hi Guys I will be Have Jetoar do the following Dinosaurs

Protoceratops

Anzu

Northronychus.

After these three models are finished i will have him do a T.Rex

Exactly  ^-^.

Takama

The T.Rex will also act as a Test for him.   If it works out great he will be willing to do models of Equal and possibly greater size. Am i right Jetoar?

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on October 07, 2016, 11:25:01 PM
The T.Rex will also act as a Test for him.   If it works out great he will be willing to do models of Equal and possibly greater size. Am i right Jetoar?
In a first place yes. I am not make something as bigger as a T- Rex.

Jetoar

Hi friends, I want to show the first figure of the new line of DinoMike Collection in colaboration with Paleocreatures.

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus: Scale 1:80. 7 inchs/ 18cm. 45€/50$

This figure included a card with scientific information of the species and and postcard as diorama painted by Dinomike.

Dinomike

So the images shown here are images of the prototype. The final product may be a bit different. The images of the finished set with the fact card will be published soon! In the meantime - what do you think about the paint scheme! We think it is pretty awesome, something never seen on a Spinosaurus figure! Let us know what you think. This will be the standard paint job. Custom paint jobs will also be available.

Here's a preview pic of what the fact card will contain:

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Tyto_Theropod

I really like  the colours you've chosen. It looks as if the light from the surface of the water is playing on the animal's body.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on November 10, 2016, 12:15:23 PM
I really like  the colours you've chosen. It looks as if the light from the surface of the water is playing on the animal's body.

Thank you. It is the idea  ^-^.

ceratopsian

I like the sculpt and think the muted colour scheme is excellent.  Very successful choice indeed.

terrorchicken

very nice work guys! nice idea to have it in an actual swimming pose that you can pose with a rod, unlike the Collecta one which just sits on a surface.

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 10, 2016, 05:11:44 PM
I like the sculpt and think the muted colour scheme is excellent.  Very successful choice indeed.

Thank you Ceratopsian. We are really glad that you like our first work  ^-^.

Quote from: terrorchicken on November 10, 2016, 06:05:07 PM
very nice work guys! nice idea to have it in an actual swimming pose that you can pose with a rod, unlike the Collecta one which just sits on a surface.

Thank you Terrorchicken. The idea was to make something different and atractive  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends, Finally I have finished one of the species of the last list and a really awesome species found in my country:

Maledictosuchus riclaensis: Scale 1:35. 5 inchs. 15€/20$

I hope that you like it  ^-^.

scdinosaurs

We customize Interactive,Entertaining,Educated Dinosaur Costumes
www.scdinosaurs.com
https://www.facebook.com/himi.ho.98
https://www.instagram.com/scdinosaurs/

copper

I don't usually care that much for prehistoric marine reptiles but your model is wonderful!  I might have to grab one from you, with the spinosaurus of course. Though might have to wait until december...

Jetoar

Quote from: copper on November 15, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
I don't usually care that much for prehistoric marine reptiles but your model is wonderful!  I might have to grab one from you, with the spinosaurus of course. Though might have to wait until december...

Thank you Cooper. Maledictosuchus is available now  ^-^.

Quote from: scdinosaurs on November 15, 2016, 07:14:52 AM
Very nice work and color,good job

Thanks  scdinosaurs, I am glad that you like it  ^-^.

BlueKrono

I'm a big fan of your Mal! How can I get one?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Jetoar

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 15, 2016, 01:39:55 PM
I'm a big fan of your Mal! How can I get one?

Hi BlueKrono. Thank you send me a PM  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: