You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

That's a beautiful base for the drinking Mantellisaurus.

postsaurischian

Shonisaurus

I have seen Papo's iguanodon from other collections of other DTF members and I can assure that it should be better to see it in person than in photographs or videos it is a masterpiece.

The mantellisaurus is a great figure despite its size.

As for the beast of the mesozoic pyroraptor I would be tempted to buy it if I did not have to do now for thrifty reasons and tactical money collection. It is a figure that looks like a real animal and it hurts me to say it even though it is articulated. Its colors not only of this figure but that of other species of the beast of the mesozoic brand accredit it.

I am very happy that the different members of the forum enjoy their new acquisitions in this case Robin and certainly your photos are real works of art.

RobinGoodfellow

Collecta 2018 Dunkleosteus

Others Dunkleosteus in my collection:

(for info about figures, please follow the link at the end, clicking on picture you're interested)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157676690103994/with/27984860850/

:)

Shonisaurus

By the way, Robin, in case you sell Recur's dunkleosteus soon, will you add it to your collection? Regardless of whether you have a collection of sublime dunkleosteus of resin, vinyl or PVC, the Recur dunkleosteus in my case is a must buy ... with time and in your case it would be a good addition to your large collection of fish Devonian terror

RobinGoodfellow

..and last pictures from today: a preview about an acquisition that will be in my collection soon: Alexander Belov 1:45 Prionosuchus / Painted by Martin Garratt

(pictures credit @ Martin Garratt)

That's all for today.. see you soon.. stay tuned  ;)

^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 06, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
By the way, Robin, in case you sell Recur's dunkleosteus soon, will you add it to your collection? Regardless of whether you have a collection of sublime dunkleosteus of resin, vinyl or PVC, the Recur dunkleosteus in my case is a must buy ... with time and in your case it would be a good addition to your large collection of fish Devonian terror

Yes, probably I will buy new Recur marine creatures; they're quite good..  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

...finally last 3 BoTM boxes escaped from Customs' jail and arrived yesterday..

So, after 2 years, now I have ALL 12 BoTMs I ordered:

Pictures will follow soon..  ;)

PhilSauria

I don't know what the pricing is like on the BOTM figures for a lot of Forum members from wherever you are ordering them, can't be too bad judging by the number of people now in possession of them here - but from where I am these things cost a bomb! Envious much?

Shonisaurus

I am glad Robin that you are finally freed of customs those beauties of Beast of the Mesozoic. Honestly it is an annoyance, it is necessary and obligatory but it does not stop being an annoyance. In my case, Recur dinosaur figures that I liked would be retained for several days and even weeks by customs.

I saw a TV report on customs withholding and in my nation members of the customs tax agency inspect every detail to see if there is an irregularity but also if the buyer has to pay an additional amount of customs duties ( I know it from bitter experience) and unfortunately you can not escape those voracious officials. That is one of my reasons for buying eBay figures through the global shipping system. They do not retain the package and in this way the tax agency does not demand anything. I usually get out in my case cheaper.

On the other hand Robin the JP mosasaurus is beautiful, pity that it is so big but I bought it too.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: PhilSauria on June 16, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
I don't know what the pricing is like on the BOTM figures for a lot of Forum members from wherever you are ordering them, can't be too bad judging by the number of people now in possession of them here - but from where I am these things cost a bomb! Envious much?

...the price is not so cheap even here (in Italy).. (shipping, Customs tax  :-\ )
I ordered them two years ago on the Kickstarter project but it wasn't a good idea: Now ordering them on EverythingDinosaurs from UK is cheaper..  :(  (sad but true  >:( )

RobinGoodfellow

..although I have a lot of new figures to show, I have really few time to take new pictures of them, sorry..  :-\

The Prey Collection by Alexander Belov / Painted by the always great Sir. Martin Garratt

Swimming Spinosaurus (1:48)

Prionosuchus (1:45)

Parahelicoprion (1:56)

A comparison shot:

..already in my collection: Dunkleosteus

( more pictures here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157696686015011/with/24467458628/ )

Jose S.M.

Those are great pieces! The color schemes are beautiful.

RobinGoodfellow

Favorite Desktop Model (Expo Exclusive) Troodon formosus (1:10):

Others Troodon in my collection:

David Krentz

Geoworld

WWD Vivid Toy Group

Invicta

________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Res Pictures here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157667798200937/with/42952445292/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157668241437076

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Shonisaurus

How beautiful are the Prey Collection dinosaurs painted by Martín Garratt. On the other hand the photos of the troodon dinosaur are great. Very nice the troodon of Favorite, I suppose it is made of resin, it is an exquisitely elaborated sculpture.

RobinGoodfellow

..some retrosaurus for my collection..

Carnegie Allosaurus

The second version of the classic one:

..others, more recent Carnegie Allos..

Schleich (classic ) Replicasaurus Triceratops

others Tric from Schleich..

( -8 to complete my classic Schleich collection )

..and the new 2018 Schleich..

Full Res Pictures here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157672744437774/with/34223666226/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662009883073/with/22716770780/

RobinGoodfellow

Shane Foulkes 1:15 Liopleurodon / Painted by Vitali Klatt

..and just out of the box..

Full Res Pictures here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157667798200937/with/28202669878/

Shonisaurus

Robin the liopleurodon Shane Foulkes is a beauty, as it is noted that it is made of resin. On the other hand it is very nice to collect all the dinosaurs of the Humbold Museum of Berlin by Schleich in a photo although several figures are missing such as the giganotosaurus and the apatosaurus last version.

Your dinosaur collection is fabulous.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: