You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on January 05, 2016, 06:25:45 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 05, 2016, 06:04:20 PM
Cool Acro pic!  All of those models look good!

...to be honest, the Carnegie Acro is so and so...  ???

I agree with that comment on most of Carnegie's original models.  But I also think that is the nostalgia that surrounds them too, especially from the 90's.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 05, 2016, 06:30:11 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on January 05, 2016, 06:25:45 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 05, 2016, 06:04:20 PM
Cool Acro pic!  All of those models look good!

...to be honest, the Carnegie Acro is so and so...  ???

I agree with that comment on most of Carnegie's original models.  But I also think that is the nostalgia that surrounds them too, especially from the 90's.

Totally agree with you  ;)

Archinto

The Edaphosaurus there is cool!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

RobinGoodfellow

It's not a figure but looks nice:

Trilobite Ellipsocephalus, Cambrian, from Jinetz, Boemia

:)

Archinto

That is a gorgeous fossil! Ive got a few fossils but no trilobites yet!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

DinoLord

Nice Bullylands! You're lucky that they are all in such pristine condition.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: DinoLord on January 07, 2016, 07:00:46 PM
Nice Bullylands! You're lucky that they are all in such pristine condition.

Thank you. ^-^
It had been really hard to find them....  ::)

Viking Spawn

Your Allosaur collection is cool!   I actually have 3 of the models pictured!  Plus, that is my second favorite dinosaur!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 07, 2016, 10:43:25 PM
Your Allosaur collection is cool!   I actually have 3 of the models pictured!  Plus, that is my second favorite dinosaur!
I'm still searching for the DEFINITIVE Allosaurus figure yet...  ::)
Probably the Favorite desktop model by Trcic ( http://dinotoyblog.com/2015/11/13/allosaurus-desktop-model-by-favorite-co-ltd-sculpted-by-michael-trcic/ ) is the best (to me, of course...  ;) ).
But many collectors ( and EVEN resellers) said  that it's fragile and often it suffers  from an international shipment so I'm waiting...  :-\

DinoLord

Personally the Foulkes Dinostoreus Allosaurus (now discontinued) has always been my favorite. If you can find one that may be a good option for a less fragile desktop Allosaurus model.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: DinoLord on January 08, 2016, 06:30:43 PM
Personally the Foulkes Dinostoreus Allosaurus (now discontinued) has always been my favorite. If you can find one that may be a good option for a less fragile desktop Allosaurus model.

Yes, Dinostoreus Allosaurus and Archaeopteryx are on my most-wanted list but they're hard to find...  :-\

Archinto

Smilodon is one of my favorite prehistoric mammals. What a nice collection! I have a Carnegie Safari Smilodon that would look great with these! ;)

Viking Spawn

I love prehistoric cats!  Cool photo!   8)

RobinGoodfellow

New acquisition in 2016:

Favorite Desktop Model Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus 1:35  with Gandalf 1:35

...feeding a dinosaur....

Info e Full Flickr Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662734327819/with/23694314543/

See you soon...  ;)

joossa

Oh, I love that Steggo! Great pictures! ...Especially, love the last two! :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

What a way to start the new year!  I always thought Favorite's desktop models were cool!   8)

RobinGoodfellow

Thank you.
And plenty of new models are traveling  across the ocean to my home....  ;)
Especially the new BIG Blue Whale by Kaiyodo in 1:35 scale ( I always dreamed to do a size comparison with a T Rex ).
Here: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1505.0
I can't wait to see it in person.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: