You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 12, 2016, 07:27:26 AM
What a way to start the new year!  I always thought Favorite's desktop models were cool!   8)

The new Kinto/Favorite Desktop Models  album on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157663485444985

:)

RobinGoodfellow

Today a BIG package in my mail:

The (GIANT) Kaiyodo Megasofubi Advance Blue Whale 1:35
(plus Gandalf also in 1:35 for an human size comparison )

..with the Favorite Parasaurolophus 1:35

..and the Rebor 1:35 Tyrannosaurus

I NEED to find a shelf for it....  ::)

Info e Full Flickr album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662734327819

Have a nice day.  :)

Halichoeres

Magnificent. You could display it like the American Museum and suspend it from the ceiling  :))
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

MLMjp

Woah :o :o :o :o :o

That definitely looks like something huge. And look how exquisite it is! That paint with all those white lines and scratches and all the different blue patterns is beautifull.

You have a BIG treasure here

Viking Spawn

Wowsers!  Your Favorite collection is magnificent!  As always your photos are stunning!   :)

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: MLMjp on January 13, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
Woah :o :o :o :o :o

That definitely looks like something huge. And look how exquisite it is! That paint with all those white lines and scratches and all the different blue patterns is beautifull.

You have a BIG treasure here

Yes, it's a cool figure.
And really long, longer than the Carnegie Diplodocus (that is 1:40) and bigger than the Collecta Deluxe Triceratops ( that is 1:15).
I'm studying a solution to display it properly.
Thanks.   :)

RobinGoodfellow

Two new figures from the Paleo-Creatures series by the forum member Jetoar

Concavenator:

Kosmoceratops:

Info e Full Flickr Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157663388583710/with/24515116362/

:)

Jetoar

Thanks for posting your photos of my creations  RobinGoodfellows ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

RobinGoodfellow

..others new (but VINTAGE  ;) ) acquisitions in my collection:

Carnage Resaurus Stegosaurus

Invicta Troodon

Primeval Hesperornis

Schleich ReplicaSaurus Torosaurus

Toyway BBC WWD Torosaurus

..and Schleich ReplicaSaurus Styracosaurus

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662734327819/with/24330643380/

See you soon..   :)

Viking Spawn

I love that Resaurus Stegosaurus! 

RobinGoodfellow

The Schleich 2016 Dimetrodon isn't so bad...  ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662734327819/with/24676984095/

Have a nice day.    :)

Jetoar

Thanks RobinGoodfellows for sharing this images. Its looks better thant the cataloge images  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Shonisaurus

Robin Goodfellow thank you for sharing.

I correct what has been said about the dimetrodon not seem bad figure. It seems that Schleich has awakened. In my local shop where I saw I had not awakened my curiosity, perhaps because it was so stacked with other figures.

Anyway figure remains poorly finished with respect to dimetrodon Papo. Although ... reminded me of when I'll tend to buy it, I have to admit.

I see inside you would Schleich is improving in some figures which is good news, but not yet enough. Pity the dunkleosteus be marketed in July-August this year. It is what it is.

We will see that this is the Herrerasaurus ... but I fear it will not be much. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I said thanks for sharing.
If I had money to buy a camera or a mobile phone, you can be sure you send photos of my collection. Moreover the photograph do so Robingoodfelows like other forum members prehistoric figures is absolutely relentless and artistic.

AcroSauroTaurus

The Dimetrodon isn't as bad as I thought... I might get it.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

That dimetrodon looks pretty good.  l will add that one to my list. Again, great photos!

Silvanusaurus

Do you have a photograph of the Schleich dimetrodon next to the Papo?

MLMjp

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on January 29, 2016, 02:02:15 PM
Do you have a photograph of the Schleich dimetrodon next to the Papo?

More like:
Can you compare the knock-off with the original? >:D

Gotta say, is actually a decent figure. The texture of the skin a bit odd, but it the overall look is nice. If only it wasn't soon based on the papo one.....The body itself is  and it´s colors are different enough from the papo one. But the similar posture and the sail, which is identical to papo´s.......

RobinGoodfellow

Sorry but I'm not interested in the Schleich vs Papo war.
I'm simply a collector.
The new Dimetrodon is an interesting figure and I bought it.
And that's all.....

Have a nice day.  ^-^

MLMjp

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on January 29, 2016, 07:01:31 PM
Sorry but I'm not interested in the Schleich vs Papo war.
I'm simply a collector.
The new Dimetrodon is an interesting figure and I bought it.
And that's all.....

Have a nice day.  ^-^
Actually I also think is somewhat interesting. Maybe I didn't expressed myself correctly before, Im not going into the Schleich vs Papo war like you said. I think is just a same that they used the papo one as a reference instead of using other sources. Taking into account that Papo is one of their competitors.This dimetrodon surely has some interesting traits.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: